Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is why I don't take anything most Europeans/Americans say about Arabs seriously.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★

Reminds, me of a video of British white kids saying rishi sunak is Arab lol.

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@Despicablecel
@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper

Because, zoomalis keep saying "wallah" in public like monkeys, most Brits now, think they're arab kek.

By the way they only know about Persians and Lebanese, because, there's a big diaspora in australia

Last edited:
It depends on country tbf. Germans can generally distinguish between gulf arabs, nafris and pakis. It's mostly braindead americans and british who classify anything brown to be sandnigger.

It depends on country tbf. Germans can generally distinguish between gulf arabs, nafris and pakis. It's mostly braindead americans and british who classify anything brown to be sandnigger.
Most Germans won't be able to tell apart Levantines. Because, a good chunk of those "Syrian refugees" aren't even Syrians. But for the most part, I think they know better yeah.

View attachment 1207613
Reminds, me of a video of British white kids saying rishi sunak is Arab lol.
western people cant even point to shit like ukraine on map but are emotionally invested. I love this world.
Same for islam. People here have zero concept of the history and culture of islam, but hey MUH BASED ISLAM RIGHT GUYS HEW HEWHEW?!
talk to any arabcel and or curries about islam and gender relations and prepare for a big box of candied blackpill figs

because the (((system))) tells us that arabs are terrorists who caused 9/11, so they only give us that POV, which in turn leads to miseducated people

Here's another one.

because the (((system))) tells us that arabs are terrorists who caused 9/11, so they only give us that POV, which in turn leads to miseducated people
That and because, Hollywood casts Pajeets to play Arabs.
IMG 20240726 193101
IMG 20240726 193036

More retarded Australians.

"Dark skin" that nigger wants to drag us down with him. @Made in Heaven
There's this retarded black mutt on tiktok who constantly posts afro-arabs, bedouins, or pajeets living in the Gulf and tries to claim they are Arabss. He even says that original Arabs were black. What a dumbass

There's this retarded black mutt on tiktok who constantly posts afro-arabs, bedouins, or pajeets living in the Gulf and tries to claim they are Arabss. He even says that original Arabs were black. What a dumbass
Niggers are extremely jealous of everyone

Also notice, how Most people who actually, named proper Arabs were Arabs or white passing Arabs. Not other races.

Because, zoomalis keep saying "wallah" in public like monkeys, most Brits now, think they're arab kek.
Over.

And I don't even hate pakis, but it's stupid that normies compare us to them

More retarded Australians.
View attachment 1207638
At least she likes dark skin, that's close enough for some arabs lol

"Dark skin" that nigger wants to drag us down with him. @Made in Heaven
Arabs have good type of dark skin. Alot of women have complimented my brother about his skin tone

It's mostly braindead americans and british who classify anything brown to be sandnigger.
That's a problem since the Anglosphere is the ones most often at conflict with arabs and the one who spreads anti-arab propoganda about us.

That and because, Hollywood casts Pajeets to play Arabs.
View attachment 1207633
View attachment 1207634
Yes and we know Jewllywood is controlled by Jews. It's an obvious attempt to make arabs look browner and thus more subhuman. If they wanted, there's plenty of lebanese americans or even latino americans who look more similar to arabs than any of these pajeets do.

Yes and we know Jewllywood is controlled by Jews. It's an obvious attempt to make arabs look browner and thus more subhuman. If they wanted, there's plenty of lebanese americans or even latino americans who look more similar to arabs than any of these pajeets do.
But saaar I SAWED ON HOLLYWOOD THAT U ARBJ LOOKING LIKE AJ ONLY SAAR

The Lebanese in Australia are criminals and scum, akin to niggers in burgerland. This is why foids like them

The Lebanese in Australia are criminals and scum, akin to niggers in burgerland. This is why foids like them
Most people who flee war, are like that, because, of trauma. That's why Lebanese and Syrians in America are better.

But your comparison to niggers is a bit exaggerated. They're slightly more violent, that's all. Lebanese people both men and women generally look good.

Last edited:
But your comparison to niggers is a bit exaggerated. They're slightly more violent, that's all. Lebanese people both men and women generally look good.
I wasn’t referring to how they look, they look the same as other Arabs tbh. They form all the criminal gangs, do drive by shootings and act like public nuisances. This is a factor in Lebanese males being seen as attractive

Obviously there are good Lebanese people too and I have been friends with Lebanese people but they overwhelmingly are over represented in the dregs.

wasn’t referring to how they look, they look the same as other Arabs tbh
Depends on what these "other arabs" are.
They form all the criminal gangs, do drive by shootings and act like public nuisances. This is a factor in Lebanese males being seen as attractive
Still could be exaggerated, but again like I said it's probably the effects of the civil war, obviously, I Don't condone what a bunch of my countrymen do, but only Arabs have faced the effects of war, Ukranian men never set foot on western Europe they are all at the front(forced) if they went to Europe aftet years of war they would be a lot more violent as well. But it's only women and children.

And like I said Most Lebanese and Syrians don't cause any trouble in America.
Obviously there are good Lebanese people too and I have been friends with Lebanese people but they overwhelmingly are over represented in the d
I see. Didn't know

Depends on what these "other arabs" are.

Still could be exaggerated, but again like I said it's probably the effects of the civil war, obviously, I Don't condone what a bunch of my countrymen do, but only Arabs have faced the effects of war, Ukranian men never set foot on western Europe they are all at the front(forced) if they went to Europe aftet years of war they would be a lot more violent as well. But it's only women and children.

And like I said Most Lebanese and Syrians don't cause any trouble in America.

I see. Didn't know
The criminals are often second and third generation. Essentially anyone in Chadstralia would concur with me though and it’s a bit shit cause since a lot are Muslim it rubs off on me despite being a curry nerd

The criminals are often second and third generation. Essentially anyone in Chadstralia would concur with me though and it’s a bit shit cause since a lot are Muslim it rubs off on me despite being a curry nerd
Also this video should prove that even chadstralians can't tell people apart.

i'm so glad i'm white and don't have to participate in these "who is more or less white among shitskins" olympics

Interesting. Can’t criticize them much because I don’t know much more about this than them

There are only 3 big arab phenos so there isn't really a big choice