Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is why I can't watch TV anymore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD2dLPbbckQ[/video]

Fucking Chads everywhere.

Anon said:
Fucking Chads everywhere.

They're like rats. You're never more than 10ft away from one.

existentialhack said:
They're like rats. You're never more than 10ft away from one.

Thye are good looking so people promote them constantly.

Man I feel you. Even in the actual shows there are chads all over my screen.

TV in 2k18 is a massive joke

lollll like what do ppl think they are gonna turn into chad if they buy that or something lol. Perfume cope.

that's a nice commercial

No point living as genetic shit

It's like if you're sub-5 you deserve everything bad that happens to you and misfortune only comes naturally. The tv sitcoms they make for kids always had an "incel" character who was the butt of everyone's jokes for being ugly/short. Society at large projects its cruelties onto TV to normalise them, I have no empathy for the common man and his "plight" as he stands around and laughs while ugly/short men get shit on just for being alive. If you're sub-5, you only exist for society at large to take its angers and frustrations out on you, and you find that in every media.

Only thing i watch on tv are NFL games, NFL network, and Impractical Jokers. Safe from Chads and Chad commercials.

Nautica1983 said:
Only thing i watch on tv are NFL games, NFL network, and Impractical Jokers. Safe from Chads and Chad commercials.

I got into Impractical Jokers a couple of years ago. Then got bored and find them generally annoying. It's such a rarity and generally fleeting when I get into a show nowadays. Though I am liking Malcolm In The Middle atm. Only reason I have it is for sports. And Champions League footy is now on a pay per view channel.