Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is why foids do not deserve their own day: Russian thot kills her husband and two people on her birthday party

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
For this bitch's birthday party, they poured dry ice into a pool and 8 dumbasses including her husband jumped into it. Three people died including her husband.

Stop victim shaming: chemistry is the true monster here

Stop victim shaming: chemistry is the true monster here
That whore is a fucking pharmacist, do you think a pharmacist wouldn't know the risks of using dry ice?

Present-day russian foids are extremely low in IQ, I think even noodle whores IQ-mog them. They took all west degeneracy into(went through complete brain reprogramming), which turned out to be a complete disaster.

Dont worry, she'll be on chad's cock in a week.

vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

Last edited:
That whore is a fucking pharmacist, do you think a pharmacist wouldn't know the risks of using dry ice?
A foid pharmacist? For sure, she probably got her degree by getting simps to work for her and her job by sucking the hiring manager's dick

The only pictures they have of the dead foids are them whoring it up in lingerie or naked in a bathtub :feelskek:

Happy international women's day :)

Stupid retards :feelsEhh: They turned into fucking ice cubes LMAO:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsautistic::feelshaha:

Dry ice is cool tbh ngl ded srs!

Let me guess she won't be charged with anything?

Can someone explain to me how it killed them? Did it hitting the water turn it into a deadly gas or something?

Foids go ER only unintenionally.

She was attention whore maxxing with beauty filter applied on her face the next day after accident.

Can someone explain to me how it killed them? Did it hitting the water turn it into a deadly gas or something?
The article is poorly written but it sounds like it was an indoor pool and some people suffocated because of the high concentration of carbon dioxide that was created in the enclosed space, they probably could have lived if they were quickly taken outside into fresh air

Present-day russian foids are extremely low in IQ, I think even noodle whores IQ-mog them. They took all west degeneracy into(went through complete brain reprogramming), which turned out to be a complete disaster.

NGL I find Russian foids hot af, but I'd think twice about having a kid with them (in the unlikely event I ever ascend); I don't want my kids to inherit genes for low IQ and alcohol dependency. Plus they're hypergamous and entitled as a motherfucker (I posted a video link about that a few minutes ago).
I'd rather procreate with a noodle whore. Sure, my son will come out with effeminate features but at least he'll have high IQ

Who would jump into a pool of dry ice :lul::lul: :lul: :lul:

I don't know a thing about dry ice but I wouldn't pour it into a pool and especially wouldn't jump into it. Where do they get these ideas from? Low-IQ foids.

the only thing foids deserve is to lose every right they gained in the last century

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back