Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is who's calling you a scrote.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
volcel if you wouldn't

What's a scrote?

>scrote

Scale 1200

today I learned a new word

I'm damn sure not worshipping that, but what's wrong with how she looks there? I'm just wondering.
Once again, this is why I can't go by someone's rating system.

she thinks she's badass :feelshaha:

With some looksmaxxing could get Chad to commit in 2020.

reminds me a lot of my former foid classmate who used to have that overbite, and nose, and hair, and everything, lol.

Her face is too wide, i would say 3.5-4/10

I'm damn sure not worshipping that, but what's wrong with how she looks there? I'm just wondering.
Once again, this is why I can't go by someone's rating system.

She's a bloated hobbit. She's 4.5/10 at best but shits on sub 8s all the time on Female Dating Strategy with other low tier foids.

Nevermind. That guy starred in somewhat old amateur film which had become crazy memetic in Russia (and some other countries too). My reply simply refers to the character that this guy played, that is, to his mental condition after learning something more about this fucked world.

Her face is too wide, i would say 3.5-4/10
This. I have had enough of wide faced subhuman slavs. Disgusting potato nose and small lips. I bet she has small widely set eyes too. Fucking slav whores all look the same (Although Ukrainian and Russian ones CAN be very pretty if they do not have too much Asian admixture). Like Oblivion randomized character or an ogre NPC.

One of the high value females who deserve being buxxed millionaire actor gigachad.

Take notes inkwells

I've looked at the photo twice now. She should post in r/13orthirty