Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this is where I am atm regarding my baldness

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Apparently I got this very specific type of MPB which is not even within the traditional norwood scale, but looking at this chart I can see that it's definitely the case for me.

I'm probably in the transition between V1 and V2, although still more in the V1 field. The problem with these specific types of baldness is that you're never sure if you're balding or not, even noticing some thinning and recession of the hairline, since it doesn't work in the same pattern as the traditional NW you stay in doubt for more time. I'd say that if I weren't blackpilled I wouldn't notice until V3.

Apparently I got this very specific type of MPB which is not even within the traditional norwood scale, but looking at this chart I can see that it's definitely the case for me.

I'm probably in the transition between V1 and V2, although still more in the V1 field. The problem with these specific types of baldness is that you're never sure if you're balding or not, even noticing some thinning and recession of the hairline, since it doesn't work in the same pattern as the traditional NW you stay in doubt for more time. I'd say that if I weren't blackpilled I wouldn't notice until V3.

View attachment 357789

how old are you OP?

Judging by now I think I probably started to norwood around the age of 19-20, that was when I noticed things like chest hair and beard growing so I probably reached my biological maturity by that age, and then the downfall begun.

It's still unnoticeable for most people but I can remember like three or four moments where I definitely saw something weird with my hair. Like last year when looking through the window of a bus I saw my reflection and my crown area seemed like "sunken".

Now that I recall it was around that time that people start treating me worse and I just couldn't figure out why, brutal

Judging by now I think I probably started to norwood around the age of 19-20, that was when I noticed things like chest hair and beard growing so I probably reached my biological maturity by that age, and then the downfall begun.

It's still unnoticeable for most people but I can remember like three or four moments where I definitely saw something weird with my hair. Like last year when looking through the window of a bus I saw my reflection and my crown area seemed like "sunken".

Now that I recall it was around that time that people start treating me worse and I just couldn't figure out why, brutal
:feelsbadman:

I’m transitioning from M1 to M2, but definitely thinning all over as well. I think finasteride stopped it but the damage is already done. I already had a big forehead so I can’t get my hair cut too short.

I’m transitioning from M1 to M2, but definitely thinning all over as well. I think finasteride stopped it but the damage is already done. I already had a big forehead so I can’t get my hair cut too short.
brutal, have you tried dermarolling+minox to regrow the temples?

man I used to style my hair backwards and it always worked for me but in the last years I noticed how weird I look combing my hair this way, ofc it was my forehead getting higher and higher destroying my face's harmony.