Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is where almost all of you go wrong

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
This forum is right about almost everything, except that an average girl has it better than Chad.

It's WRONG, at least when it comes to sex/love, why ?

Let's start from points that all of you will agree with.

Guys are less selective with whom they'd sleep with, a chad can sleep even with a girl under his lookmatch, guys are more interrested in quantity than girls (I think most of you would agree with this, if not then explain all those tinder experiments and the 20/80 theory ? )

Guys will often fuck a girl they wouldn't wanna date, this concept rarely exists for girls. The guy she fucks is the guy she finds superior.

Girls are more selective, not only do they only want chad, they also only want to sleep with chad.

That means that when a girl want chad's cock, she also wants to date chad, and that girls will LOVE chad.

While an average girl can get chads wanting to fuck her, but not necessarily loving her. A chad knows he can do better for a serious relationship, he will fuck under hislookmatch but rarely do serious relationship under his lookmatch.

Wich means that a chad can get LOVE and SEX from attractive girls, and relationships from attractive girls who want serious relationships.

An average girl isn't that privilegied when it comes to love/serious relationships from CHADS.

Last edited:
Every girl I see dates above their looksmatch. Their boyfriends always look better than them. They don't necessarily even have to be a "Chad".

I'm too ugly to be loved. That's what happens when you're facially deformed.

Except that ONS' spoil "average" femshits. They get so close to Chad they become intoxicated and will chase him. Which means she will DESPISE and HATE her future non-Chad "boyfriend" for being inferior.

Once they get the taste of Chad, they never go back.

Mostly agree, but situation now is different with the advent of cock locating apps like tinder.

Except that ONS' spoil "average" femshits. They get so close to Chad they become intoxicated and will chase him. Which means she will DESPISE and HATE her future non-Chad "boyfriend" for being inferior.

Once they get the taste of Chad, they never go back.

Read the post again, i'm comparing the Chad and the average girl.

So it doesn't matter for chad that she will despise non-chads, it's good for him actually.

Mostly agree, but situation now is different with the advent of cock locating apps like tinder.

Cock locating apps like tinder don't give girls a serious relationship/love from chad. They give them only chad's cock.

Chads and average girls both benefit sexually from tinders.

But in the matter of love/serious relationships, Chad still got it better. He can date/fuck/be in a relationship with attractive girls more than average girls can get a serious relationship/date from chads (remember, a chad is loved and can be in a serious relationship with Stacy, he only goes under his lookmatch to FUCK because he can easily discard the girl after cummin in her dirty pussy )

Read the post again, i'm comparing the Chad and the average girl.

So it doesn't matter for chad that she will despise non-chads, it's good for him actually.

Well yeah. Everything is good for Chad. But if your point was womyn have less power than Chads then maybe. Although if she really wanted she could command her beta WK men to attack him for P'n'D her.

Well yeah. Everything is good for Chad. But if your point was womyn have less power than Chads then maybe. Although if she really wanted she could command her beta WK men to attack him for P'n'D her.

Exactly, that was my point. And i wasn't even saying chads have more advantages than Stacys (altough i think they have, but that point may be not as obvious), i was saying they obviously have more advantages than average girls.

Because i read often in this sub that average girls have it better than chads, i disagree strongly with that and i've shown why.

Every girl I see dates above their looksmatch. Their boyfriends always look better than them. They don't necessarily even have to be a "Chad".

I'm only talking about chads.

I don't observe the same things as you, in my country guys who are 8 are with girls who are 8. and in every country i can't imagine anything than a difference of more than 1 point generally, the huge differences in looksmatch are present only in sex.

Just not true.

Just not true.

So the theory of 20/80 is wrong ?

Because what i'm saying is the logical conclusion of that theory.

Girls would only date/fuck chads.

Most guys would fuck average girls.

Chad have an exclusive access to all girls therefore. Why the fuck would he date an average girl instead of stacy ?

So the theory of 20/80 is wrong ?

Because what i'm saying is the logical conclusion of that theory.

Girls would only date/fuck chads.

Most guys would fuck average girls.

Chad have an exclusive access to all girls therefore. Why the fuck would he date an average girl instead of stacy ?

A lot of girls just want to fuck, a lot of Chads just want to fuck. Don't see what the dilemma is here.

So you didn't get the post.

I'm not talking about sex, CHADS and Average girls = Equal in sex.

But when it comes to LOVE, Chad is superior to average girls. Some average girls still want love from chads, they can't get it. While a CHAD is loved by both average girls and at least some stacies.

In all cases, AVERAGE girls don't have it better than chads. Either they're equal (sex), or inferior (love/serious relationships with attractive partners)

ugly girls have it better than Chad