Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what you're missing out on by the way (not as much as you think)

N

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★
This fucking whore played with my chad cousin and got his car from him. And now she's getting him in court and is trying to get a divorce and get his money too. And by the way, they were sweethearts and my cousin is literally a chad (reasonably tall, jaw, big bones and frame).

She's forgotten that this isn't the US, or any other cucked simp-ass western country. This is the middle east. We'll make her pay in full. As all whores should.

She'll scream.

Hundreds of millions of men's lives are being ended like this

This fucking whore played with my chad cousin and got his car from him. And now she's getting him in court and is trying to get a divorce and get his money too. And by the way, they were sweethearts and my cousin is literally a chad (reasonably tall, jaw, big bones and frame).

She's forgotten that this isn't the US, or any other cucked simp-ass western country. This is the middle east. We'll make her pay in full. As all whores should.

She'll scream.
Can someone explain the reason why women can do that is US, why can't men do that shit also

Married chad? Not pussyble

Can someone explain the reason why women can do that is US, why can't men do that shit also
The whole system is gynocentric, you'd be taken aback by Pajeetland's judicial system too. A girl can screw you in unfathomable ways

This is the middle east.
We're slowly getting there sadly.
Look at Morocco, completely fucked divorce rates and laws.
@Moroccancel can confirm.

The whole world is becoming gynocentric

Women want men to see them as more than sex objects and then do this to men.

Women are just evil for no reason

Over for chaddams.

I confirm.

Divorce is accelerating, fewer women are wearing the hijab and salaries are falling in many jobs due to the entry of women into the labour market.

It's fucking over.

I confirm.

Divorce is accelerating, fewer women are wearing the hijab and salaries are falling in many jobs due to the entry of women into the labour market.

It's fucking over.
Can foids divorce-rape men in Morocco?

Not yet. But custody of children, as you might expect, mostly falls to the woman.
That's one big step on the way to create cuck future men, hell. Even the muslim countries are falling! Only Afghanistan remains sane.

The whole system is gynocentric, you'd be taken aback by Pajeetland's judicial system too. A girl can screw you in unfathomable ways
Pajeet-laws can sometimes be even worse for men. You can get jailed for asking for dowry while she lives in your house. Dowry sounds based as fuck nowadays to me.

Pajeet-laws can sometimes be even worse for men. You can get jailed for asking for dowry while she lives in your house. Dowry sounds based as fuck nowadays to me.
Dowry how mahr in islam is just paying to fuck. It is no different from prostitution and today, it is even more expensive and harmful than a prostitute.

Dowry how mahr in islam is just paying to fuck. It is no different from prostitution and today, it is even more expensive and harmful than a prostitute.
The bride's family pays the dowry, brother, before or after the wedding.

He told me he's tired of short term with random chicks
Avoiding divorce-rape and other financial problems is the #1 reason Chads pump and dump.

Beta males have no such option as pumping and dumping random chicks, so they get inevitably entangled at the first opportunity (which may as well be the last).

The male desire for "connection" is a weak spot that foids often exploit. Chads can satiate their needs for connection at a moments notice, however beta males only get such a chance once in a blue moon.

Last edited: