Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what your waifu would do if she existed in real life (ANIMECELS GTFIH)

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
ITS FUCKING OVER FOR TOMOKOCELS ENJOY YOUR WAIFU GETTING FUCKED BY CHAD
ANIMECELS ON SUICIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW

Over for tomokocels
Over for tomokocels 2
Over for tomokocels 3

This comment is spitting straight fax tho

that is why it is fictional

Waifu isn't a scarce commodity, she your waifu has no reason to not be with you.

This is the most realistic outcome. Even low value women will only settle for Chad.

ENJOY YOUR WAIFU GETTING FUCKED BY CHAD
TBH can't even think of an actual mainstream series where a cute girl actually ends up with an ugly guy, unless they're 1-bit joke characters not integral to the plot.

Like, show me a single anime starring an ugly guy who somehow has girls interested in him.

Yeah there are non-Chad protagonists but even though they might be short/thin they usually manage to be at least average-looking facially.

Despite anime being full of cope and pure waifus (why I enjoy it) even it has limits in creating situations because they need to at least plausibly allow us to suspend our sense of disbelief.

They don't even have ugly guy protagonists landing ugly girl protagonists. The closest thing to that was probably the 1980s baseball anime Touch where the landwhale QT was chasing that horseface guy interested in the girl the twin bros fought over until he finally woke up to having zero chance and beat the shit out of guys bullying the landwhale.

Even then, he kinda mogs me, and he was a tertiary character.

They do. When chad stops giving/doesn't give her any kind of sexual attention, she's low value.
yes when they beg for attention online by saying they have a mental illness or "lonely"
or when they ignore one fucking compliment they get, no they fucking ignore an ocean of compliments they get and only want chad
hmmmmmm yes low value women definitely exist
TBH can't even think of an actual mainstream series where a cute girl actually ends up with an ugly guy, unless they're 1-bit joke characters not integral to the plot.

Like, show me a single anime starring an ugly guy who somehow has girls interested in him.

Yeah there are non-Chad protagonists but even though they might be short/thin they usually manage to be at least average-looking facially.

Despite anime being full of cope and pure waifus (why I enjoy it) even it has limits in creating situations because they need to at least plausibly allow us to suspend our sense of disbelief.

They don't even have ugly guy protagonists landing ugly girl protagonists. The closest thing to that was probably the 1980s baseball anime Touch where the landwhale QT was chasing that horseface guy interested in the girl the twin bros fought over until he finally woke up to having zero chance and beat the shit out of guys bullying the landwhale.

Even then, he kinda mogs me, and he was a tertiary character.
anime is obviously self-insert and idealization

What the fuck is this ragefuel

Now I'm mad.

Gonna go rip someone's arms off for no reason

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Waifu isn't a scarce commodity, she your waifu has no reason to not be with you.
Unless you have so low self-esteem that you think she would leave you.

A waifu is the product of the wishes of incels, they won't go for the fuckin chad idiots who believe anime is for losers. They do not even watch anime as they can get +100 women with little effort.

fuck off, you uncultured swine.
I will stick with my waifus.
Waifus are fictional FOR A REASON.

Last edited:
A waifu is the product of the wishes of incels, they won't go for the fuckin chad idiots who believe anime is for losers. They do not even watch anime as they can get +100 women with little effort.

oh yeah if you're so cultured, then name every anime

yes when they beg for attention online by saying they have a mental illness or "lonely"
or when they ignore one fucking compliment they get, no they fucking ignore an ocean of compliments they get and only want chad
hmmmmmm yes low value women definitely exist

The tragedy is that they still have more value than any one of us, and armies of blue pilled soyboy faggots would gladly kill a thousand of us for access to their beat up flaps.

I will stick with my waifus.
View attachment 255575
View attachment 255576
I don't know why you quoted me I agree with you

But why do I need imagine that if my waifu only exists in my mind where I'm chad who never ages. That just defeats the purpose of daydream coping if even in my dreams I have to face the same shit. My life is full of suffering already, no need to water it down with some more suffering.

This, if she is pulling that type of crap they by waifu logic she is not your waifu because a waifu is loyal.

But why do I need imagine that if my waifu only exists in my mind where I'm chad who never ages. That just defeats the purpose of daydream coping if even in my dreams I have to face the same shit. My life is full of suffering already, no need to water it down with some more suffering.

Well no shit if waifus were real in this existence then they'd be female so yeah awalt. Still can cope though.

Fuck you op. When waifubots are actually made real using tech, you'll come crawling back to the superiority of waifus.

you know its over when even an anime girl dosent want you

brutal. But i dont get the last part.

Brutal af, but who is the last girl?

don't even know which anime she's from, but Chad only boyo

I don't understand this comic. There's only one girl in the comic based on the strands of her hair. Is she fantasizing about cucking the incel guy with chad?

Anime is so confusing, too bad the US ran out of atom bombs in August 1945, there was much more work to be done.

the internet is filled with coomers who only think about cuckoldry

This is why I'm content with a doll over a bot. Bots thinking on their own is basically a foid and we all know what that means.

need to show this to my friend who watches tomoko ngl he will rope

Tbh 2d foids only want 2d chads

It ain't a waifu if she picks a Chad.

kinda gay and sad

It ain't a waifu if she picks a Chad.
Yes, but if she existed in real life then she wouldn't be a waifu, she'd be a woman (hence awalt). If a waifu was real, they'd only want chad. Waifus can only exist in the realm of fiction.

and then before that slut knows what's happening I want to grab her head, lift her up by her jaws, force her mouth wide open and
let her drool slowly drip onto my tongue