Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what your new Filipino wife thinks of you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Damn, this video is cringy. She's gonna dump his ass as soon as she gets her green card.

he'll get cucked faster than he can say "betabuxx". Even running jbw on a philipino foid cant save this man, no neck, no salvation.

Isn't this the dude that pumped and dumped that whore?

>Doesn't have light eyes
>Doesnt't have light hair
>Fat
>Manlet

This guy is just bluepilled beyond belief.

She's gonna dump his ass as soon as she gets her green card.

No matter how many videos of this guy... all I ever see is a big toe for his head.

This shit keeps popping up into my recommended. She's clearly a gold digger yet people are rooting for her to scam the no neck guy. In one video she even calls him ugly multiple times in tagalog.

Her face is like 4/10 by the asian standards of beauty and since they are all whores why not to add a little bit more and lease at least 6/10.

Mogs me cuz white

Buying shirts must be nightmare for this dude

I was watching this show earlier and this guy's social skills are literally even worse than mine. he manages to make himself look worse with every minor interaction between the two of them. also he moisturizes his hair with mayonnaise

Her face is like 4/10 by the asian standards of beauty and since they are all whores why not to add a little bit more and lease at least 6/10.
i have heard people say she is pretty

Isn't this the guy who puts mayo in his hair?

The video is taken down JFL

this show is a blackpill goldmine tbh

First 6 seconds says it all. Over.

Nvm, JBWJBWJBWJWBJBW

Last edited: