Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what your future holds if you fall for the Reddit femboy trap. This is fucking disgusting. It's spreading like cancer

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s so over for this freak. What the actual fuck. They are posting these degenerate profiles on dating apps hoping to match with chad.
[UWSL]Imagine, he was once a incel (he mentions being short) but probably some Reddit tranny recruited him and brainwashed him into being a tranny. Now he wanders the planet as a lost lost degenerate soul. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Wtf goes through ppls head when they see shit like this and say “yes that’s what I wana look like” This shit is leaking into real life now, it use to be hidden into niche obscure corners of the internet but not anymore. [/UWSL]He looks like a legit MAN wearing female clothing and a wig.

These are the people in IT that make make fun of us lmao. This is fucking clown world where shit like this is normalized :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

A7100A46 742D 489C 8093 DD3D95C0C737
CA46F070 26FD 4984 A5F4 6FD4B100D0B6
380EE6FA 020F 4BBE 9C5B 21F36D360B5F
DD659E65 4217 4B67 A927 0A925536D6E8

Last edited:
I REALLY wish the Germans would've won, just another example of :feelsclown: world

they used to electroute these degenerates. No shit it wasn't "theraputic" they just wanted an excuse to torture these fucks

"if you fall for the Reddit femboy trap" how can you be that stupid.. i don't fucking get it​

bet his parents must be proud of him gosh.. guess what "he will never be a woman" stupid ass gay

this is what too much animu does to a mf..

Last edited:

"if you fall for the Reddit femboy trap" how can you be that stupid.. i don't fucking get it​

bet his parents must be proud of him gosh.. guess what "he will never be a woman" stupid ass gay

this is what too much animu does to a mf..
Young incels are impressionable. These tranny brainwash them on their sub Reddit and then they fight with their parents to get them on estrogen.

next thing you know, their family hates them and want nothing to do with these freaks.

It’s so over for this freak. What the actual fuck. They are posting these degenerate profiles on dating apps hoping to match with chad.
[UWSL]Imagine, he was once a incel (he mentions being short) but probably some Reddit tranny recruited him and brainwashed him into being a tranny. Now he wanders the planet as a lost lost degenerate soul. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Wtf goes through ppls head when they see shit like this and say “yes that’s what I wana look like” This shit is leaking into real life now, it use to be hidden into niche obscure corners of the internet but not anymore. [/UWSL]He looks like a legit MAN wearing female clothing and a wig.

These are the people in IT that make make fun of us lmao. This is fucking clown world where shit like this is normalized :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View attachment 442548View attachment 442557View attachment 442556View attachment 442555View attachment 442554
:dafuckfeels::feelspuke:

At some point you expect some of these libtard men virtue signaling cucks to drop the act right? How much more of this degenerate behavior from our people before you go "okay now this is getting really gay and weird". Stop being a faggot, admit you picked the wrong team and come to the "dark" side pussies, there's more ways to Rome than completely cucking out to these fucking sluts and Jews.

Wtf is this
Kill it with fire

If u can't beat em, join em.

They will capture all short men and turn them into trannies like the sick Jews they are

I bet he thinks he fucked the system and now he's so unique and special in his new grrl appearance. Pathetic and sad.

Notice that every single person like this is a carbon copy of each other, it’s beyond groupthink, it’s actual brainwashing to the point of identical human beings aside from facial aesthetics. All trannies, still have a peen, body hair, acab left liberals / commies (these are actually the same thing if you scratch beneath the surface), obscenely political even irl, white American, horrendous piercings, does a humanities degree, social circle only consisting of fellow social perversities, and horrendous ‘alt’ clothes and hair.

:feelspuke:God god...
He definitely doesn’t even pass as a women, you can see his mustache...

Notice that every single person like this is a carbon copy of each other, it’s beyond groupthink, it’s actual brainwashing to the point of identical human beings aside from facial aesthetics. All trannies, still have a peen, body hair, acab left liberals / commies (these are actually the same thing if you scratch beneath the surface), obscenely political even irl, white American, horrendous piercings, does a humanities degree, social circle only consisting of fellow social perversities, and horrendous ‘alt’ clothes and hair.
Well they want to look and be percieved as real women so what do you expect. I'm sure there are fags who fap to all this girlishness and ostentatious, almost militant, rabid femininity. Those men are used to think of a woman as some god-like, out of this world creature who does nails, wears ridiculous makeup and outfit, who behaves like a whore, lives off other people, talks nonsense, gets universally praised for having a hole and is proud of it. They want all the attention that foids get and more. Sadly they were born as men and will get nothing of that outside of their circle of deranged freaks.

Last edited:
And Redditors call us degenerate creeps.

Looks so fucking disgusting. Didn't even bothered to shaver his fucking body lmao what a retard. He's dead in 2 years. 100%

If the south won the civil war or the germans won, we would not have this shit in our society

We're living in hell folks. Reality, this universe, this is hell.

If the south won the civil war or the germans won, we would not have this shit in our society
Germans were burning books about trans surgeries among others

kinda understandable, life of an incel is hell so he tried to change into the easier sex just to feel some human connection.

Life is a joke and I hope society will burn to ashes :feelsmage:

That thing needs to be put down like the disgusting mutt it is.

At some point you expect some of these libtard men virtue signaling cucks to drop the act right? How much more of this degenerate behavior from our people before you go "okay now this is getting really gay and weird". Stop being a faggot, admit you picked the wrong team and come to the "dark" side pussies, there's more ways to Rome than completely cucking out to these fucking sluts and Jews.

This is the peak of western degeneracy.

Nope, cross dressing prostitutes was common during the Weimar Republic before WWII, and German soldiers often practiced crossdressing for sport+plays during WWII.

View attachment 442548View attachment 442557View attachment 442556View attachment 442554
Unfortunately I see this all too often when I surf Tinder/Bumble with a meme account, so I grown thicker skin.
kinda understandable, life of an incel is hell so he tried to change into the easier sex just to feel some human connection.

Life is a joke and I hope society will burn to ashes :feelsmage:
They're rarely any men you'd consider alpha or mentally sane. They're always fucked in the head and/or ugly.

Last edited:
the first world is and shall always be a shithole as long as they have cucked laws that make stuff like this socially acceptable if at all

men have hit a new low, what in the actual fuck happened to masculinity and pride? why is it that anyone wants to be a faggot these days in some way or another?

Hopefully he kills himself

A bad example of that, this is getting design, being like him gathers worship from the internet, this is what drives them to it. Hairy men trying to act girly, spooky and gross, vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back