Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what youngcels have to look forward to

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★

Basically my life atm

I felt this way about my teen years

I ain't delusional enough to think I'm gonna enjoy my 20s to the fullest

30s are going to be even worse because I'll probably be fully bald by then.

I can affirm it's accurate cause i'm at the last square rn

30s are going to be even worse because I'll probably be fully bald by then.
Yeah it's over for me i'm just shaving my head like a skinheadcel since i'm 27 cause there's no point

Yeah it's over for me i'm just shaving my head like a skinheadcel since i'm 27 cause there's no point
I've been on finasteride for 3 years but I'm still balding, It's brutal. I can't shave my head bald because my skull is so huge.

I'm 19 and wish I could freeze my age, there's no worse feeling than rotting and watching your youth fly past you

People tell me I should go bald but I think norwood 4 looks better. I don't want to look like an egg.

Sleeping and hurrying.

Honestly this is not that bad compared to the fucking TORTURE I'm experiencing DAILY (going for work and seeing gigachads at every fucking god damn corner).

People tell me I should go bald but I think norwood 4 looks better. I don't want to look like an egg.
I prefer to look like a literal dickhead than having that white circle at the center of my head :feelswhat:
I've been on finasteride for 3 years but I'm still balding, It's brutal. I can't shave my head bald because my skull is so huge.
What about hair implants ?

I want to go on fina but I have $0 so I'll go bald.

I dont wanna become old, at least not without enjoying my prime :cryfeels: