Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what you'll get if you ever get a girlfriend.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
"I was grinding on some guys at a club, pretty fucking wasted. I brought one of them into the bathroom with me. Before we even had the stall door closed, he pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles, bent me over the toilet, and slid right into me from behind. All I remember is how nice his cock felt in me, and how loud he moaned while he pumped his cum directly inside my ass. I don't even remember what he looks like. I completely forgot it even happened until my friends reminded me that i was found munted in the toilet naked lol.

I wonder how many other guys I've fucked while drunk that I've completely forgotten about? I wonder what random nasty shit i've done. PM me if you wanna talk about this more."

STDon't touch these used up slags. :feelsrope:

F5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531

'girlfriend' is a modern concept created by filthy amerimutts, it is not natural. It is an industry and jews are all over it, the slut is the product.

:trepidation::horror::feelsree:

Wish that was me finding a passed out slut and fucking her. tbh.

Not sure that girl wanted to fuck me, but she was better to me when we both were drunky. But i guess it was because we also made photos with our company of friends (ex now).

'girlfriend' is a modern concept created by filthy amerimutts, it is not natural. It is an industry and jews are all over it, the slut is the product.
Naturally, it should be husband and wife, no girlfriend boyfriend bs

'The past stays in the past, teehee"

"No, I don't like doing anal, never did it, my dear betabux"

this is literally the definition of degenerate.

fuck, this is what our sisters and female cousins are doing boyos

just a reminder, that's someones future mother

Could be fake

jus sayin

SHARIA LAW NOW!
It´s tempting. Girls don´t have any discipline, in sharia law they are oppressed as fuck! and in the 30´s or 50´s they had reasonable rights. Now they have 110% power in society and apparently girls can´t handle freedom.

"I was grinding on some guys at a club, pretty fucking wasted. I brought one of them into the bathroom with me. Before we even had the stall door closed, he pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles, bent me over the toilet, and slid right into me from behind. All I remember is how nice his cock felt in me, and how loud he moaned while he pumped his cum directly inside my ass. I don't even remember what he looks like. I completely forgot it even happened until my friends reminded me that i was found munted in the toilet naked lol.

I wonder how many other guys I've fucked while drunk that I've completely forgotten about? I wonder what random nasty shit i've done. PM me if you wanna talk about this more."
Can you post the link from where you found that story?

Any girl would probably cheat on me if I became magically their boyfriend

L o y a l t y d o e s n o t e x i s t