Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what you will get if you finally ascend

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
Repas

translation from French : My man worked the whole day, l made him a dinner

LOL that is fucking disgusting

He walks in holding fast food.

Imagine coming home from a long day of work and this is what you see on your plate. Pure ragefuel.

She’s lucky that he’s probably a cuck and won’t strangle her for this.

low effort meal.
wife is banned

This is why going for grannies might not be a bad idea tbh. At least they can cook.

Brutal. Holes are getting fatter and fatter without knowing how to cook. Passing on obesity, diabetes and ADD to their offspring.

JFL

I can cook yet women can't.

oh damn, just noticed that the position of the knife and the fork are wrong :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would've throw that against the wall

They are so useless, we need them to cook because we arent bothered. All the best chefs in the world are MEN hahahahhahaha

Roasties like to subvert the whole "Wife cooks for her hardworking husband" because of feminism and "female empowerment", meanwhile they bring nothing to the table after the fact.

View attachment 86702

translation from French : My man worked the whole day, l made him a dinner

You see, alt right? This is what i mean when i say i don't want to do 1000000000000 to get 0,0001 back. Fuck the "Just get better, just improve yourself bro, be a real man"

Hungry man makes better food

If he wasn't a western cuck he would beat shit out of her for making this "meal"

women are below worms

Mayo on some pasta what the hell?

She can't even speak french properly.
A disgrace like the majority of them.

I can cook, I had to learn and I discovered that it isn’t hard as foids claim to be. I also discovered that cleaning the house is not a hard job, I do every week and I’m fine.

wtf ,

fuckign cunt can fuck herself ,

We're expected to go to gym, have a good job, and pound our personality when this kind of shit happens. This woman doesn't bring any quality to the table in the relationship. Literally

I wonder if she's being sarcastic or serious. That meal couldn't have taken her more than 10 minutes to make. All she did was boil some pasta, strained it, then threw it on a plate.

i'm glad I fell for the just-learn-to-cook-bro meme in my bluepill days.

jfl at mayo + pasta

They can't do anything correctly tbh.

I hope my inceldom wont turn me into a beta that latches onto the first female that pays him attention and afterwards tolerates whatever behaviour in fear of "losing" her