Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what you must look like to get a morbidly obese woman in 2020

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Fucking Gros...why are we normalizing this

She looks so fucking gross. Literally a pig. How does the simp even get within 6 feet of her?

i hate her for using his sexuality

where's my nuke?

:feelspuke: thats worse than being incek

Heh, anyone who doubts this only need step foot into their nearest Walmart and be proven wrong.

"real bombshell on instagram" "Greek god dating plump women"

I mean, it's up to them if they're "happy" being together, but it's still sad that women have a huge fatphobia campaign while men are shamed for not having abs jfc.

"real bombshell on instagram" "Greek god dating plump women"

I mean, it's up to them if they're "happy" being together, but it's still sad that women have a huge fatphobia campaign while men are shamed for not having abs jfc.
The entire body positivity movement is only about fat women.

It doesn't apply to burn victims, people who got into car accidents and are left deformed, it doesn't apply to bald guys, short guys or just ugly guys.

No.

Just women who don't want to stop shoving food down their mouth.

He looks like @Napoleon de Geso
He looks like @Napoleon de Geso

It doesn't apply to burn victims, people who got into car accidents and are left deformed, it doesn't apply to bald guys, short guys or just ugly guys.

No.

Based comment

Just lower your standards bro

TBH excess body fat is so repulsive even though I don't have as much as this landwhale I can empathize with any foid who would reject me because of it on principle.

TBH excess body fat is so repulsive even though I don't have as much as this landwhale I can empathize with any foid who would reject me because of it on principle.
And you're supposed to be part of the gender that feels entitled according to society. Meanwhile look at her

this is bestiality right here, she looks like a cross between a hippo and an elephant seal.

JFL at the euphemism
“Plump woman”
She’s not “plump” she’s fucking MORBIDLY OBESE
“Who wears glasses”
Hahahahahaha as if wearing glasses is a problem for any good looking person ffs
Wearing glasses is an absolute über-meme promoted by NPCs who drowned in bluepills
Straight out of an 80s/90s teen comedy featuring the “ugly girl” (played by a hot Hollywood actress wearing glasses and a dental brace)

JFL at the euphemism
“Plump woman”
“Who wears glasses”
Wearing glasses is an absolute über-meme promoted by NPCs who drowned in bluepills
Straight out of an 80s/90s teen comedy featuring the “ugly girl” (played by a hot Hollywood actress wearing glasses and a dental brace)
100%
Normies have such a shallow understanding of looks. It's all eye color, hair color, haircut and fashion to them. All they understand is the most meaningless shit.

No.

great comparison. imagine if the only thing you had to do to have a perfect life is stop eating so fucking much. but it doesn't matter, she still found chadlite bf

great comparison. imagine if the only thing you had to do to have a perfect life is stop eating so fucking much. but it doesn't matter, she still found chadlite bf
Meanwhile I've put in so much work in the gym, college, looksmaxxing and it was all meaningless.

Any guy who's fat but who has potential underneath the fat is volcel.

He's not exactly Jason Momoa come on. He's like a 5.
And remember men find many kinds of women attractive, this is no Biggie for me

Is that what a "Greek god" looks like? JFL. He could do better, no doubt. But he isn't as good looking as you're making him out to be. I would call him average. Maybe even slightly below because of his sparse eyebrows.

JFL at the euphemism
“Plump woman”
“Who wears glasses”

they said covid 19 kills obese ethnics because

- fat people can't make vitamin d as well for some reason
- same thing for people with darker skin
- being obese covid many times more deadly for you

He's not exactly Jason Momoa come on. He's like a 5.
And remember men find many kinds of women attractive, this is no Biggie for me
I never said he was a chad or a chadlite. But he's several points above her. That's the point of this thread. If you're a sub5 you cant even go for the morbidly obese because you'll have to compete with a 5/10.
they said covid 19 kills obese ethnics because

- fat people can't make vitamin d as well for some reason
- same thing for people with darker skin
- being obese covid many times more deadly for you
Who'd have thought that obese fucks who already struggle with breathing in their day to day lives would be more at risk for a pulmonary disease.
Is that what a "Greek god" looks like? JFL. He could do better, no doubt. But he isn't as good looking as you're making him out to be. I would call him average. Maybe even slightly below because of his sparse eyebrows.
I think he's average, but she's far from it.

Everyone calling him a chad tf? He looks like a kike.

her face looks like she hit the lottery
his face looks like he lowkey wants to throw himself in that river

Heh, anyone who doubts this only need step foot into their nearest Walmart and be proven wrong.
I've seen chadlites and high tier normies with whales and heroin addicts. We can't even "lower our standards" because even subhuman foids only want the best.

you're supposed to be part of the gender that feels entitled according to society
I try to avoid a sense of entitlement. I guess people are free to be repulsed based on whatever they like? I don't want my self worth to be dependent on a foid having good taste.

It does feel unfair that not everyone gets willing sex partners who wants them. That's why I am hopeful for enhances in onahole tech. Dildos have gone far enough TBH.

Short of the government employing sex workers to service incels (could be very expensive) I think public funding should go toward developing onaholes which are handed out free to men.

This is probably a good thing since it would cut down on the expense of prosecuting rapes (real or false accusation) since more men will leave women alone. In the end the government would save money giving a 5-dollar onahole to a man each month.

That's only 60 dollars a year per man. How much does the government spend paying lawyers to prosecute rapes?

Last edited: