Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what you get if you ascend (division of labor in modern day relationships)

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

That dude is gay, 100%.
Probably just a "couple" for clicks.

Better incel than betabuxx

dies-of-cringe-cringe.gif

Jesus, he is so feminine and jestermaxxed. I see so many couples like this tbh. This is what modern foids want from their normie boyfriends

Jesus, he is so feminine and jestermaxxed. I see so many couples like this tbh. This is what modern foids want from their normie boyfriends
Oofy Doofy theory confirmed again. It's over if you aren't soymaxxed like this cuck. And i'm not even being completely sarcastic here.

the foid has more testosterone than he/him

She's hot but I couldn't stand being around such a useless human being on a daily basis, you are basically taking care of a toddler.

She's hot but I couldn't stand being around such a useless human being on a daily basis, you are basically taking care of a toddler.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Better incel than betabuxx
Absolutely my words, in our age and time this is the best you can get! Every single man on this forum who got some self respect would rather remain incel than being a betabuxx.

This guy looks like a retarded