Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what you call an “incel” nowadays.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

JFL. Chadlite who calls himself an incel bragging about getting with a girl on r/incelswithouthate. Idk why I’m still following that sub.

Edit: another pic. Suifuel.

Last edited:
IncelsWithoutHate:soy:

More like BluepilledCucksScaredOfNormiesJudgment

Chadlite? Dude...

Just found another pic of him. Maybe not Chadlite, but a high tier normie who hasn’t tried.
Normie facially, dead 5.
May be with good height and body then 6-6.5 range

why do normies like putting their pictures on cuckit

why do normies like putting their pictures on cuckit
Low tier* normshits do it because they don't get any or enough attention on Instagram.
Just found another pic of him. Maybe not Chadlite, but a high tier normie who hasn’t tried.
He's as normie as it gets. Normie face and height and everything.

Stupid faggots like him are what gives us a bad name.

If you willfully put your face on the internet for thousands to see then you’re not an incel.

he said date, didn't say he was nailing her

JFL wining and dining a foid, only for her to go back to chads apartment after to get fucked :feelskek:

Chadlite or not, definitely not incel tier.

JFL wining and dining a foid, only for her to go back to chads apartment after to get fucked :feelskek:

Wtf is a company party? He looks like hes gonna end up posting on Mgtow in a few years lol.

He’s no Chadlite
IncelsWithoutHate:soy:

More like BluepilledCucksScaredOfNormiesJudgment
its the only way to keep their subbredit , They’re blackpilled

you still don't get it...
incel is a meaningless word now and kids are claiming to be incels just for the sake of being alternative.
the popularity we got thanks to the various "tv programs" will bring here swarms of normies.
it's over

he's chadlite in my book
cant believe a 6 feet tall, blond blue eye guy called himself INCEL

Long midface, can see why he’s struggling tbh

6' tall ''incel''
Yeah sure, of course you are.

Someone asked him how hes even an incel in the first place.

183 centimeters tall warrior skulled male = incel apparently.
I'd rip his girlfriend apart limb for limb. (in minecraft)

Mogs this entire site to the ground

This guy has anything but a subhuman face. Easily 5/10 face.
I didn’t mean he has a subhuman face. You were implying that face doesn’t matter and simply being 6’ automatically means you can’t be an incel.

Okay, then what am I?
JFL

I didn’t mean he has a subhuman face. You were implying that face doesn’t matter and simply being 6’ automatically means you can’t be an incel.
At least you won't get ridiculed for your small stature.
I'd rather be some ogre tallcel than some high tier normie manlet

5'7 guy becomes an incel with 6.5/10 face
A 6'4 guy would need like 3/10 or lower to become an incel.
Though not impossible, it is quite hard for a tall person to be a trucel.
Enjoy your privilege instead of complaining that you are having it as hard as short guys.
All getting laid issues aside at least you are respected by your peers and are able to feel manly and confident in your height.

Enjoy your privilege instead of complaining that you are having it as hard as short guys.
All getting laid issues aside at least you are respected by your peers and are able to feel manly and confident in your height.
can you show me a guy with 3\10 face i want to see

I'm 5'4 nigga

I cant see the pics op

I'm 5'4 nigga
Well, got carried away and made some assumptions I suppose, apologies.
Though my points stand(albeit a little bit over the top and slightly too bitter, on the second thought)
can you show me a guy with 3\10 face i want to see
I don't really have faces of ugly people saved on my computer but I dunno
Norwood, weak jaw, big nose and forehead. Throw a little bit acne into mix as well that should do it.

Well, got carried away and made some assumptions I suppose, apologies.
Though my points stand(albeit a little bit over the top and slightly too bitter, on the second thought)

I don't really have faces of ugly people saved on my computer but I dunno
Norwood, weak jaw, big nose and forehead. Throw a little bit acne into mix as well that should do it.

like this?

JFL. Chadlite who calls himself an incel bragging about getting with a girl on r/incelswithouthate. Idk why I’m still following that sub.

Edit: another pic. Suifuel.

Frame,race,hairmog & socialmogs over 40% of the board. Must be a “mentalcel” who forgot to schedule his 1 therapy appointment that’ll send him to chad-litedom.

May be a whore, or probably got much money. It's obvious that the hole will fly away quickly
Frame,race,hairmog & socialmogs over 40% of the board. Must be a “mentalcel” who forgot to schedule his 1 therapy appointment that’ll send him to chad-litedom.
the dude is average. Average is not enough today. Fake, prostitute, or maybe betabuxx

i wish I was white

damn he mogs me in so many different ways..

Incel has become a meaningless term just like hipster or aesthetic. Normalfags think anyone who is ugly is an incel.

183 centimeters tall warrior skulled male = incel apparently.
I'd rip his girlfriend apart limb for limb. (in minecraft)
Why rip her just rape her(always in Minecraft though)

He is literally a fucking chad. Attention whore asshole fuck him.

Beard mogs me to hell. But I could be close to him if I gymmaxed tbh.

"see! this is what happens when you're not a toxin mysoggynist!":soy::soy::soy:

/r/notincels

Fakecel attentionwhore. And the girl is very attractive on top of it :feelsrope:

Attention whore tbh.

Jfl

We need a new name, normies have taken over the incel definition, that is like a almost Stacey looking girl

Date means she is at least willing to be seen in public with him, I've never even gotten that

lol dude looks like a taller and thinner version of a guy I used to work with

Fakecel cunt.

Just looking at his picture makes me feel like living garbage. If he struggled with women then it never began for me. I probably shouldn’t even be considered human.