Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what women actually think

"Significant understanding could please even the most demanding follower of Freud."

Weight is something you can change, height not. That's why you stupid sheboon landwhale.

Also lmao she talks about race prefrences. While yes we do have race prefrences but foids legit exclude races :lul::lul::lul: that's the difference.
And about the height and weight thing. You cant control your height but can control your weight. Stop being such a butthurt landwhale and stop eating.

>Weight preference

You mean that thing you can change?

And some we cannot change. One being a race and skin color preference, so many studies show that men will not match with and or date black women

Unfortunate for J.G. His "oneitis", Shannon Rose Bosanac, still disliked Black guys despite being severely anorexic. If I recall correctly, J.G called her daily while she was hospitalized.

What do you expect from a foid on Reddit AND female dating strategy :feelsseriously: they're the worst of the worst.

Stop blaming women for being women, its in their nature to be like this and only a 12 year old would treat them otherwise

Stop blaming women for being women, its in their nature to be like this and only a 12 year old would treat them otherwise
once you reach 2000 posts you will understand

once you reach 2000 posts you will understand
You're right. Once I'm at 2000 posts (1000 being "based" spam posts) I will realize that women aren't hypergamous. They don't want what is better than them, nope they want my 5 foot nothing broke 3 inch bbc just the same as they want a Lamborghini Diablo VT driving 6 foot 8 guy.

Can't wait for the day I am as cool as you. A man with 2000+ posts on an incel forum. I can't wait.

You're right. Once I'm at 2000 posts (1000 being "based" spam posts) I will realize that women aren't hypergamous. They don't want what is better than them, nope they want my 5 foot nothing broke 3 inch bbc just the same as they want a Lamborghini Diablo VT driving 6 foot 8 guy.

Can't wait for the day I am as cool as you. A man with 2000+ posts on an incel forum. I can't wait.
are u black

Im North Korean
Screenshot 20211128 234753 Instagram