Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is what will happen if I get arrange marriage. My hypersexuality and raw animalistic dominance will turn off my curry foid wife.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Arrangedmarriage/comments/128dgdy/two_faces_of_my_husband/

woman complains about rough sex her mediocre husband wants while allowing attractive fuckboys to destroy her ass to the point she can't hold shit
:yes: :yes: :yes: Chad only.

I daydreammax about shit like that at all times. Scratches, love bites, bruises, bloody red marks from my fingers. All of this to claim ownership of my foid. This is what her neck would typically look like after our intercourse:
Love bite

Last edited:
I daydreammax about shit like that at all times. Scratches, loves bites, bruises, bloody red marks from my fingers. All of this to claim ownership of my foid. This is what her neck would typically look like after our intercourse:
View attachment 1230130
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: