Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what will happen after lockdown

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Massive massive fucking parties and big normie gatherings and everyone's just so happy whilst you be in your home isolated as usual with all the vids of what's happening on the internet laughing in your face whilst you continue with your shit unfulfilling life indoors rotting with no social connections and lockdown pretty much had no effect on you

There will be massive orgies as well, reminds me of the fall of the Francoist (right-wing) regime in Spain 1975.

Following decades of social and sexual conservatism, as soon as it was over people went and became animals.

The pleasures of life we have been forbidden of experiencing.

Attachments

• 19150.jpg
    19150.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 249eab9.gif
    249eab9.gif
    153.4 KB · Views: 7
Slight whitepill: the parties will precipitate a second wave

We can play dungeons and dragons with nerds again.

Massive massive fucking parties and big normie gatherings and everyone's just so happy whilst you be in your home isolated as usual with all the vids of what's happening on the internet laughing in your face whilst you continue with your shit unfulfilling life indoors rotting with no social connections and lockdown pretty much had no effect on you

Back to normal I guess...

There will be massive orgies as well, reminds me of the fall of the Francoist (right-wing) regime in Spain 1975.

Following decades of social and sexual conservatism, as soon as it was over people went and became animals.
and we won't be invited. :feelscry:

It's group coping. It's fucking horrible. Everyone else out drinking and fucking, and your in a room with nerds who still mog you.
I can’t think of anything worse tbh. At least if I stay home I can cope alone with vidya. Group coping sounds horrific.

Brutal. The pain of being an subhuman and an outcast never ends, it just keeps getting worse. While Chads will be having massive orgies after lockdown ends, I'll be in my room LDARing. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: