Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what we've been reduced to.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
There are incel's on here talking about microwaving bannana peel's and having sex with them:feelscry:. There are so many thread's on here that make me feel sad and worthless, society has ruined us, we truely are bannana peel humping sub-human's.

Some here are even thinking about sleeping with other guys. That's how lonely and desperate some people have become. It's ragefuel.

Yep I'm nothing but genetic trash, thinking of getting a body pillow and embracing my waifu.

Some here are even thinking about sleeping with other guys. That's how lonely and desperate some people have become. It's ragefuel.
You know its over when you want to go gay.

Dropping the soap is their only cope. SAD!
It really is [RAGEFUEL] to see what the world has done to some of the lost soul's here.

If youre born subhuman, you dont deserve any dignity, specially in this decadent wester culture. Its so fucking sad to know that we were born to be humiliated and die completely alone...

Lol there's a thread on front page with incels talking about masturbating 5 times a day

truly lowest of the low

Yeah, imagine how mentally defeated you have to be to actually look forward to dating guys.
Guys really liked me, they were serious about meeting up. I felt like a Chad for a while. Not sure I would pull the trigger.

We even have zoophilia issues

I'd legit argue those guys were already faggots/bisexual to begin with, like nobody just wakes up one day and poof due to deprivation of one thing their body pulls a 360. It would be like starving of food for a week so your body adapts and now you can digest inorganic materials like plastics lol. those guys were likely always like that.

Fucking men has never even popped into my head as a valid option, I'd more likely just become a rapist.

Its over for Banana-peelcels.
JFL at fkin fruit.

Fruitcels OUT

We should go ER en masse at the same time all over the world. Imagine the chaos...

I'd legit argue those guys were already faggots/bisexual to begin with, like nobody just wakes up one day and poof due to deprivation of one thing their body pulls a 360. It would be like starving of food for a week so your body adapts and now you can digest inorganic materials like plastics lol. those guys were likely always like that.

Fucking men has never even popped into my head as a valid option, I'd more likely just become a rapist.

Those that have (that I've read) are still virgins post 40 and nearing 40 years of age. I agree, generally, with what you say, but I haven't experienced being incel as long as these people have.

Those that have (that I've read) are still virgins post 40 and nearing 40 years of age. I agree, generally, with what you say, but I haven't experienced being incel as long as these people have.

I'm sorry but if you cross 30 its your fault, by 25 you've already acquired a decent income and "worldly knowledge" to hire an escourt or find a brothel, at that point its YOU AND ONLY YOU keeping yourself a virgin due to some moral fag bullshit rules and/or being an egoist and wanting to get pussy like a chad because "I'm me, and I can't pay for pussy, because that's beneath even me".

I personally have a pact with myself, that if I cross 30 without having sex without a condom I'm just going to become a rapist, I'm going to find a "walking route" home after work at night, find the bitch closest to 10/10 that takes that path, observe her travel patterns etc for 2 weeks, then rape her. Don't even know how those guys made it that far into their 40's without putting in any effort, you have to just be plain lazy to be honest, I can't feel sorry for somebody with so little initiative, they are likely one of those kinds of incels that doesn't do shit but always complains about nothing changing, nothing is ever going to change unless you try to change it yourself.

I'm sorry but if you cross 30 its your fault, by 25 you've already acquired a decent income and "worldly knowledge" to hire an escourt or find a brothel, at that point its YOU AND ONLY YOU keeping yourself a virgin due to some moral fag bullshit rules and/or being an egoist and wanting to get pussy like a chad because "I'm me, and I can't pay for pussy, because that's beneath even me".

I personally have a pact with myself, that if I cross 30 without having sex without a condom I'm just going to become a rapist, I'm going to find a "walking route" home after work at night, find the bitch closest to 10/10 that takes that path, observe her travel patterns etc for 2 weeks, then rape her. Don't even know how those guys made it that far into their 40's without putting in any effort, you have to just be plain lazy to be honest, I can't feel sorry for somebody with so little initiative, they are likely one of those kinds of incels that doesn't do shit but always complains about nothing changing, nothing is ever going to change unless you try to change it yourself.
>this nigga said something about how being gay is bad.
>but hookers and raping are akoay.

Jfl.

>this nigga said something about how being gay is bad.
>but hookers and raping are akoay.

Jfl.

ADDRESSING THE GAY ARGUMENT
Being gay is disgusting and its emasculating, I didn't say something as pointlessly simple as "being gay is bad" if that's how you took it you have poor reading and comprehension skills, or could be a cognitive bias, idk. You can't argue against that though, gay sex is emasculating, its submissive in nature, if you think "tops" are always "tops" and "bottoms" are always "bottoms" then you are an idiot, those titles are more just stating their "primary role" in intercourse, but every now and then the "top" has to "take one for the team" and take it in the ass too, and the "bottom" gets his time to be the dominating one. The only, THE ONLY frontier left in life where men get to completely dominate is the bed room, and that's because sex is inherently about a male dominating a female, the act itself is inherently about the female submitting her body to a mans will. Being gay to me is not only disgusting by its very nature, not only emasculating for obvious reasons previously stated, but on top of that its literally like losing out on the only thing left on this earth that men get to completely dominate in (heterosexual intercourse). Unless you are some cuck that lets a woman bring a strap-on or another man into the bedroom you can be rest assured that its your playground in that bedroom, you'll be the one penetrating, you'll be the one dominating, you'll be the one making someone submit to your will, in that moment its your time to be in control. Its like the only frontier left when "men get to be men".

ADDRESSING THE HOOKERS ARGUMENT
Can you even tell me whats wrong with paying for sex, WHEN WERE ALL PAYING FOR IT ANYWAYS

Dating is just "covert prostitution", prostitution is an element inherent to romantic relationships, especially amongst heterosexuals, it is observed among basically all mammals, the males offer some material resource and the female reciprocates with access to her sexual and/or reproductive resources -

Covert prostitution is just a human thing, humans are complicated animals and a lot of what we do is related to ego, so we created all these various social norms and values which veil true intent so we don't have to think badly of ourselves, its like a self induced placebo. Animals don't really have egos to begin with which is why they are straight forward and don't waste any time with such trivialities. Prostitution is upfront and overt in the animal kingdom.

Really and truly dating is just prostitution with the added element of a "chance factor", basically "gambling for pussy", I'd much rather receive the goods I pay for than gamble for it.

ADDRESSING THE RAPE ARGUMENT
Rape doesn't really exist, it isn't real, its a human concept, in the animal kingdom its just an alternative mating strategy employed by males.

>Inb4 "well I guess you wouldn't mind a man raping you then"

Why is the response never a woman..... exactly, I'm not gay, so of course a man raping me would be problematic for me, a woman raping me, would be uncomfortable, but I probably wouldn't mind it much if I atleast get to cum

>Inb4 "what if its a 1/10 ham beast"

You ever notice its not a 1/10 obsese fucker thats raping women, its just an average looking man with an average build, because people with such bodies CANT RAPE ANYWAYS. So i'll stop you premptively against BS arguments which I expect you'll make, if a man ever gets raped, 9/10 its going to be an average looking woman, and he isn't really going to mind unless she's doing some gay anal shit he can't enjoy, but if its "vanilla rape (penis in vagina)" he won't care much

Also like I said gay sex isn't even good if you judge it objectively, if a man rapes a woman its very likely she'll enjoy it (physically not mentally). In fact a study even showed that most female rape victims experience orgasms during the act, more easily that they do during consensual sex (now that should tell you something). If a woman rapes a man it is very likely that he'll enjoy it (physically not mentally), that's beacuse both sexual organs are designed to reciprocate one another during intercourse, a man raping a man (anal sex) has no guarantee of comfort or pleasure, its just going to be like forcing a stiff bowel movement over and over, that shit isn't enjoyable, there is no TRADEOFF

The real outrage for women being raped comes not from the act itself, but from them not feeling like they were validated or compensated enough for the "services rendered", the irony is that even women treat sex as a product subconsciously and you can get them to slip up and admit it in conversations if you know how to direct them (have done this many times to female co workers and then laugh at them afterwards and watch them frantically back peddle)

Women don't really fear rape, they fear having a resource they have a monopoly over being utilized without them having their existence validated and/or being compensated for said usage. Male rape victims (who were assaulted by women) don't have to go to all these therapy sessions women do, don't complain about really, and move on quite quickly, ask yourself, why do you think that is?

Its because we have differing perspectives, for men sex is something we have to WORK and PAY for, so even if we feel "cheated" or "violated" by having a woman tie us down, drug us, etc and ride us until she orgasms, basically uses us, there is a mental conflict taking place here because we didn't have to work or pay for it as we usually did (cost/benefit analysis), if we get to enjoy it its like we actually got something out of the altercation. Women on the other hand ALWAYS get compensated so rape is the ultimate violation to them, even worse than death, because you have damaged the reputation and quality of their "goods" permanently without having to pay for it.

Last edited:
ADDRESSING THE GAY ARGUMENT
Being gay is disgusting and its emasculating, I didn't say something as pointlessly simple as "being gay is bad" if that's how you took it you have poor reading and comprehension skills, or could be a cognitive bias, idk. You can't argue against that though, gay sex is emasculating, its submissive in nature, if you think "tops" are always "tops" and "bottoms" are always "bottoms" then you are an idiot, those titles are more just stating their "primary role" in intercourse, but every now and then the "top" has to "take one for the team" and take it in the ass too, and the "bottom" gets his time to be the dominating one. The only, THE ONLY frontier left in life where men get to completely dominate is the bed room, and that's because sex is inherently about a male dominating a female, the act itself is inherently about the female submitting her body to a mans will. Being gay to me is not only disgusting by its very nature, not only emasculating for obvious reasons previously stated, but on top of that its literally like losing out on the only thing left on this earth that men get to completely dominate in (heterosexual intercourse). Unless you are some cuck that lets a woman bring a strap-on or another man into the bedroom you can be rest assured that its your playground in that bedroom, you'll be the one penetrating, you'll be the one dominating, you'll be the one making someone submit to your will, in that moment its your time to be in control. Its like the only frontier left when "men get to be men".

ADDRESSING THE HOOKERS ARGUMENT
Can you even tell me whats wrong with paying for sex, WHEN WERE ALL PAYING FOR IT ANYWAYS

Dating is just "covert prostitution", prostitution is an element inherent to romantic relationships, especially amongst heterosexuals, it is observed among basically all mammals, the males offer some material resource and the female reciprocates with access to her sexual and/or reproductive resources -

Covert prostitution is just a human thing, humans are complicated animals and a lot of what we do is related to ego, so we created all these various social norms and values which veil true intent so we don't have to think badly of ourselves, its like a self induced placebo. Animals don't really have egos to begin with which is why they are straight forward and don't waste any time with such trivialities. Prostitution is upfront and overt in the animal kingdom.

Really and truly dating is just prostitution with the added element of a "chance factor", basically "gambling for pussy", I'd much rather receive the goods I pay for than gamble for it.

ADDRESSING THE RAPE ARGUMENT
Rape doesn't really exist, it isn't real, its a human concept, in the animal kingdom its just an alternative mating strategy employed by males.

>Inb4 "well I guess you wouldn't mind a man raping you then"

Why is the response never a woman..... exactly, I'm not gay, so of course a man raping me would be problematic for me, a woman raping me, would be uncomfortable, but I probably wouldn't mind it much if I atleast get to cum

>Inb4 "what if its a 1/10 ham beast"

You ever notice its not a 1/10 obsese fucker thats raping women, its just an average looking man with an average build, because people with such bodies CANT RAPE ANYWAYS. So i'll stop you premptively against BS arguments which I expect you'll make, if a man ever gets raped, 9/10 its going to be an average looking woman, and he isn't really going to mind unless she's doing some gay anal shit he can't enjoy, but if its "vanilla rape (penis in vagina)" he won't care much

Also like I said gay sex isn't even good if you judge it objectively, if a man rapes a woman its very likely she'll enjoy it (physically not mentally). In fact a study even showed that most female rape victims experience orgasms during the act, more easily that they do during consensual sex (now that should tell you something). If a woman rapes a man it is very likely that he'll enjoy it (physically not mentally), that's beacuse both sexual organs are designed to reciprocate one another during intercourse, a man raping a man (anal sex) has no guarantee of comfort or pleasure, its just going to be like forcing a stiff bowel movement over and over, that shit isn't enjoyable, there is no TRADEOFF

The real outrage for women being raped comes not from the act itself, but from them not feeling like they were validated or compensated enough for the "services rendered", the irony is that even women treat sex as a product subconsciously and you can get them to slip up and admit it in conversations if you know how to direct them (have done this many times to female co workers and then laugh at them afterwards and watch them frantically back peddle)

Women don't really fear rape, they fear having a resource they have a monopoly over being utilized without them having their existence validated and/or being compensated for said usage. Male rape victims (who were assaulted by women) don't have to go to all these therapy sessions women do, don't complain about really, and move on quite quickly, ask yourself, why do you think that is?

Its because we have differing perspectives, for men sex is something we have to WORK and PAY for, so even if we feel "cheated" or "violated" by having a woman tie us down, drug us, etc and ride us until she orgasms, basically uses us, there is a mental conflict taking place here because we didn't have to work or pay for it as we usually did (cost/benefit analysis), if we get to enjoy it its like we actually got something out of the altercation. Women on the other hand ALWAYS get compensated so rape is the ultimate violation to them, even worse than death, because you have damaged the reputation and quality of their "goods" permanently without having to pay for it.

Both the rape and the prostitution are evil and animalistic.
A man should rise above his animalistic nature into the heaven and not look down and look at what animals are doing.
And gay sex is imo degenerate as well,but il take a gay guy over a rapist any day.

Both the rape and the prostitution are evil and animalistic.
Animaliistc yes, "evil" no, such things don't exist, also its quite false to only conflate "animal behaviour" with "physical acts", thinking, solving problems, learning things, is also part of "animal behavior", humans just do that better than any other animal, its still animal behavior, were also animals. You seem to lack the ability to think abstractly which is why your thoughts on things are so "one dimensional". Studying physics at a university isn't any less animal than courting a female just for the sole purpose of sexual gratification, one is just falsely labeled as "more animalistic" because it is "physical in nature" and "physically gratifying", but thinking and acts of mental aptitude are ARE ALSO ANIMALISTIC ACTS, they just don't get the label, along with its negative connotations because they aren't physical.

Again like I said humans are "complicated animals" and we've designed everything around us, even the social norms and concepts of existence to stroke our egos, so we can think highly of ourselves, so we took something that is also animalistic in nature (thinking, learning, creating), but since we excel at it we label it as something different in order to seperate ourselves from the "other animals". There's nothing any less animal about learning in comparison to fucking, we just want to think highly of ourselves so we separate these things into cateogories, all of these things are part of being an animal, ones hunger for food, thirst for water, lust for sex and even our desire for knowledge, all animialistic, all related to survival. SO DON'T USE THE TERM "ANIMALISTIC" AS THOUGH IT DESCRIBES SOMETHING "BAD" BY DEFAULT.

>Black pilled
>Still believes in the concept of "good" and "evil"
>
PICK ONE!

A man should rise above his animalistic nature into the heaven and not look down and look at what animals are doing.

First off you've proven to me right here that you are an egoist and there's really no reasoning with someone like that, until you abandon your ego nothing I could tell you would matter because everything you do is about how highly it makes you perceive yourself, you'll never truly think outside of the box or think for yourself.

As far as society is concerned were not men, were not really human, we don't get to fully take part in the "human experience", were outliers, rejects. Like I've said before and have to say ad nauseum, a lot of the so called "black pillers" here are actually just indecisively standing between a doorway, one foot on each side, unable to take the required final step in either direction.

There's a huge irony in being rejected by society, thinking you are no longer part of it, and still yet pointlessly latching on to the norms and values of said society

PICK A SIDE

And gay sex is imo degenerate as well,but il take a gay guy over a rapist any day.
Why?

Last edited:
We sink lower and lower each day, yet what we see as unobtainable is simply a regular part of a normal person's life.

i've been reduced to tears tbh

but yeah it's pretty sad how far we've fallen

And then you get caught and you end up the rest of your life in prison. Solid plan.

And then you get caught and you end up the rest of your life in prison. Solid plan.

1. There is no life sentence for paying for sex lol

2. How the hell do you even get caught?, I don't live in america where police fags are wasting their time doing "sting operations" to catch guys just trying to get a sexual release. Even if I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to get caught, I'd "befriend" a local, get to know him, then ask him to "show me around" and let me know where to go and what not to do.

Last edited:
Let the
The world should burn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back