Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 'This is what we’re up against' HPD releases bodycam of 2 officers shot with gun rigged as mini machine gun

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ug9a6Lkv7SU

View: https://youtu.be/ttxOfz4ShA8
October 14, 2021

HOUSTON, TX — Houston Police released body cam video of the fatal shooting that left Senior Officer William Jeffrey dead and another officer injured last month.

The incident took place early morning on September 20. Deon Ledet, 30, was being served a narcotics arrest warrant at his apartment complex in the 5300 block of Aeropark Drive in northeast Harris County — when he opened fire on police, killing senior officer William Jeffrey and wounding Sgt. Michael Vance.

Video shows Jeffrey and Vance identify themselves as officers multiple times while standing outside Ledet’s apartment. His girlfriend answered the door, but Ledet refused to come out.

Within seconds, multiple shots were fired from inside the apartment and Jeffrey and Vance were hit
The officers returned fire, shooting and killing Ledet at the scene.

Both Jeffrey and Vance were transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital where Jeffrey was pronounced dead. Vance was later released and is recovering from his injuries, according to police.

Fred Milanowski, the special agent in charge of Houston’s ATF division, said Ledet retrofitted his gun with an illegal auto switch.

The auto switch allowed Ledet to shoot a 30-round magazine in 2.6 seconds, turning his handgun into a mini machine gun, according to Milanowski.

Last edited:
This is a teenage gang banger that usually deals in drugs, minor financial fraud, theft, and moving guns around for sale. [Unregistered black market.]

A civil war in this nation ought to be pretty neat. I would not want to be a police officer and soldier imposing martial law here, you couldn't pay me enough money assuming it is still worth anything by then, or issue enough food credits for that job position. Fuck that shit. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
This shit is fucked up respect for any and all police officers in this day and age violence and unrest is rapidly climbing

That's the only way a nigger can hit anything. 30 bullets, one hit, one graze. Pathetic.

This shit is fucked up respect for any and all police officers in this day and age violence and unrest is rapidly climbing
I mean tbf they're the ones who signed up for it, so I don't feel bad for them in the slightest tbh. They're all dark triad sociopaths who get off on abusing their power and status anyway

Also welcome to the forum brocel! :feelscomfy:

I like your avi. It's funny considering that anime foids are created by ricemen and they're basically noodlewhores. Imagine a noodle donned in a US army uniform posing in front of the Cuckmerican flag... wait that's not too crazy in 2021 :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back