Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what we're missing out on (potent ropefuel warning)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
y4gn3mwpcvx01.jpg

We will never experience this level of intimacy of a woman. How can I continue to live, knowing very well that I will never experience this pure joy and euphoria?

Couldn't care less about any of that

Will never even hug a foid with clothes on let alone this.

y4gn3mwpcvx01.jpg

We will never experience this level of intimacy of a woman. How can I continue to live, knowing very well that I will never experience this pure joy and euphoria?
This is what I wanted prior to realizing the nature of my situation. I never dreamt of sex in particular, but just a girl that accompanied me, that trusted me and that makes my life less lonely. But after seeing the genuine hatred that women have for men (like in personal experiences in family/school/university/jobs and on subreddits like r/FDS or r/NiceGuys) I lost that desire. Nowadays I have no positive feelings for them.
Couldn't care less about any of that

You think a 2d drawing is rope fuel?

Nature brutal indeed

It's not about the sex for me.. I just want a girl i can spend the rest of my life with

This is only one side of the coin. On the other side you have hysterics, constant bitching, divorse-rape etc. And yes, even chads have it. Because every chad can be replaced with a gigachad, and every betabuxxer can be replaced by chad or a richer beta. Foids are NEVER happy. They NEVER have enough. Do you really want it?

y4gn3mwpcvx01.jpg

Note to self: get a bunch of words tattooed all over my arms and legs and WAIT for all the sexy of love to happen!

The leglockpill is brutal

I hate “art” like this
It was probably drawn by one of those sjw foids in college who thinks that all ugly men should be gay but she only dates chad

This is only one side of the coin. On the other side you have hysterics, constant bitching, divorse-rape etc. And yes, even chads have it. Because every chad can be replaced with a gigachad, and every betabuxxer can be replaced by chad or a richer beta. Foids are NEVER happy. They NEVER have enough. Do you really want it?
Oldcel is spouting some wisdom here. Its as if the kids here have no experience with women. They have an idealized version of what relationship with a women would be like. You don't need a gf to experience women and I can tell you they are nothing like that photo.
Note to self: get a bunch of words tattooed all over my arms and legs and WAIT for all the sexy of love to happen!
JFL