Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what we compete with.. The Ultimate Chad

Sic.Cel

Sic.Cel

Banned
-

we don´t compete with anyone. We aren´t even in the game.

mogs me to another dimension

a challenger appears

Fuuark. Femoids have shit tier taste tbhtbh. Ragefuel. I dont fuckin get it.
Just find a good beta(just like me) with a good personality you fucking losers

All I see is femoid with some muscles

Body halo and his face doesn't look all that.
This guy mogs him
Lanklet

"Compete"
Are you on the football field ? NO
Are on on the bench ? NO
Are on the locker room ? NO

You are not in the game at all.

he pretty much has the perfect face, even without hair he´d still be a huge slayer.
but if the chad in OP and the skinny chad had the same amount of hair, OP's one would brutally mog the skinny one

but if the chad in OP and the skinny chad had the same amount of hair, OP's one would brutally mog the skinny one
the skinny chad looks miles better than the guy in the OP, even if he had less hair. He is a literal supermodel that makes millions every year, just to allow people to take pictures of him. If I could look like anyone, it´d probably that guy. Here is a better pic of him:

jon-kortajarena-besucht-die-andron-das-schwarze-labyrinth-photocall-im-la-casa-del-cinema-am-13-september-2014-in-rom-italien-e7d4dx.jpg

the skinny chad looks miles better than the guy in the OP, even if he had less hair. He is a literal supermodel that makes millions every year, just to allow people to take pictures of him. If I could look like anyone, it´d probably that guy. Here is a better pic of him:

jon-kortajarena-besucht-die-andron-das-schwarze-labyrinth-photocall-im-la-casa-del-cinema-am-13-september-2014-in-rom-italien-e7d4dx.jpg
the guy in OP is an actor named florian munteanu that played victor drago in creed 2, he'll probably be making millions in a few years

florian heightmogs, framemogs, and body mogs the skinny chad. if florian had a full head of hair it wouldn't even be close. florian has better "percieved fighting success"

Competing with this beast to get blue haired landwhales, because this Chad is considered “average” for today’s standards.

By the way, the one from @Angry_runt would do much better in real life than the first one from op.
One of the reason imo he is natural and universal.
Here and there, the aspies would flock for the first roided beast.

florian heightmogs, framemogs, and body mogs the skinny chad. if florian had a full head of hair it wouldn't even be close. florian has better "percieved fighting success"

Jfl at "bodymogging" and "perceived fighting success". If you believe that, hit the gym. No woman cares two shits about perceived fighting success, not in civilized society. A pretty face trumps everything in terms of foid desire. Maybe it's a thing in shithole countries where foids need men to protect them from other men, but it doesn't mean shit anywhere you'd hope to live.

Jfl at "bodymogging" and "perceived fighting success". If you believe that, hit the gym. No woman cares two shits about perceived fighting success, not in civilized society. A pretty face trumps everything in terms of foid desire. Maybe it's a thing in shithole countries where foids need men to protect them from other men, but it doesn't mean shit anywhere you'd hope to live.
i know that face>>>body but body is still important. it's ranks 3rd in importance behind face and height
if women had to choose between
and
+muscles, they would pick the latter

and the guy in OP
isn't exactly a 'gymcel' either

It's like the good ol' story of @Ryo_Hazuki in HS. It didn't work well for him.

i know that face>>>body but body is still important. it's ranks 3rd in importance behind face and height
if women had to choose between
View attachment 85800 and View attachment 85801+muscles, they would pick the latter
Yes, they would pick the identical twin with the better body, but otherwise even small differences in the face will win over.

and the guy in OP View attachment 85802 isn't exactly a 'gymcel' either
The guy in the OP spends as much time in the gym and under strict nutrition as any gymcel.
It's like the good ol' story of @Ryo_Hazuki in HS. It didn't work well for him.
What story?

The guy in the OP spends as much time in the gym and under strict nutrition as any gymcel.
i meant " gymcel" as in subhumans trying to looksmax by getting bulky, like this guy
\

the guy in OP already has good genetics so gymmaxxing works for him

His face isn’t all that tbh.

Yes, they would pick the identical twin with the better body, but otherwise even small differences in the face will win over.

What story?
He fought back his bully
Bully is a pretty boy
Ryo got all the blame.

What story?

Here you go:

Nope. I won plenty of fights in my youth, still KHV.

I remember during my senior year of high school, a pretty boy started shit with me for pretty much no reason. I actually tried to squash it but he got in my face and gripped me up. I pushed him off me and punched him out with a single jab. Girls were absolutely FURIOUS with me and acted like I was a horrible monster even though he was the one who started the fight. I'll never forget how girls were loudly screeching at me after I punched him out.

"FUCK YOU!! "

"FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! "

"FUCKING BULLY I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE"

Only the girls reacted this way. It actually gained me respect with the guys. This is why I think sub4 boys should be sent to all-boys schools.

He also went to juvenile prison.
Muh muh dark triad
muh muh thug max

Just improve yourself theory

Girls were absolutely FURIOUS with me and acted like I was a horrible monster even though he was the one who started the fight.
I'm not surprised. That's normal behavior in people, even in politics if your allies do something it's fine but whatever adversaries do is a war crime. If foids are USA, pretty guys are Israel and ugly guys are Iran.

It actually gained me respect with the guys.
Red pillers would say respect from other guys is most important. Maybe for interactions between guys, but in my experience respect from guys doesn't create attraction from foids. Or maybe it does for non-ugly guys but who cares about them.

Who cares? Why are we even sharing suicide inducing pictures of Chads?

This is why I think sub4 boys should be sent to all-boys schools.
harder to blackpill them when they can't interact with foids, unless it's for emotional protection

Dont mind me,im just maxposting here

Pp chan did you even sleep?
i live in kangarooland its 2 am here :feelstastyman: probably should go sleep now have a lecture to attend in 6 hours gn freind