Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is what Ukrainian men are dying for

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine being a Slavcel with your knees deep in mud and shit narrowly missing a bullet fired by another Slavcel from another trench, to your left you see your friend's cold lifeless body and to your right you see a grande, during your last few seconds you know that you've sacrificed for your life for something noble, you sacrificed your life, for...

Ehhh... Never mind, this wasn't worth it. While your life flashes before your eyes your sister is enjoying a nice long tikka masala-flavoured dick. She proudly posts about her Indian husband on Instagram, thankfully people haven't forgotten your sacrifice, they confront this treacherous bitch.

You see, unless your breathe smells like curry and cow dung you can't be trusted, your sacrifice doesn't matter. Male Slavic lives don't matter.

Ukrainian men, this is what your life is worth to your toilets. This is what nationalism brings you, all that nationalism brings you is some Indian man injecting his raita into your toilet's vagina. You lived an incel, you died a cuck.

women had no voting rights because they didnt risk their lives on the frontline.
Now whores can vote, but they dont need to fight, its beyond cucked.

jfl nationalism in a nutshell… can be applied to race as well… how can any sub5 cope with nationalism or racism at this point is ridiculous…

You fighting to protect degenerate sluts who would rathe fuck her dog and horse than you? Beyond retarded cope

women had no voting rights because they didnt risk their lives on the frontline.
Now they xan vote, but they dont need to fight, its beyond cucked.

The worst part is that we get consistently subjected to Feminist propaganda, when the war began "a bullet from a toilet is just as deadly as a bullet from a man", "muh girlpower", then when the war didn't go as expected "toilets can leave, men fight, tee-hee".

Men are seen as cannon fodder, it's disgusting.

insanely cucked dying for your country while your women fuck ethnics

jfl nationalism in a nutshell… can be applied to race as well… how can any sub5 cope with nationalism or racism at this point is ridiculous…

You fighting to protect degenerate sluts who would rathe fuck her dog and horse than you? Beyond retarded cope

For every nationalistic White guy, there is an Indian or Chinese guy who is going to fuck a White toilet, for every nationalistic Chinese man there is a Chinese toilet riding a Swedish or American dick. Why be loyal to a group that doesn't want your genes to survive into the next generation? You are not a member of a nation or race if you don't have children that are also members of it.

they think they're some kind of pro white race fighters but in reality they're just ZOG cattle just like russians

Imagine being a Slavcel with your knees deep in mud and shit narrowly missing a bullet fired by another Slavcel from another trench, to your left you see your friend's cold lifeless body and to your right you see a grande, during your last few seconds you know that you've sacrificed for your life for something noble, you sacrificed your life, for...

View attachment 1241145

Ehhh... Never mind, this wasn't worth it. While your life flashes before your eyes your sister is enjoying a nice long tikka masala-flavoured dick. She proudly posts about her Indian husband on Instagram, thankfully people haven't forgotten your sacrifice, they confront this treacherous bitch.

View attachment 1241149

You see, unless your breathe smells like curry and cow dung you can't be trusted, your sacrifice doesn't matter. Male Slavic lives don't matter.

Ukrainian men, this is what your life is worth to your toilets. This is what nationalism brings you, all that nationalism brings you is some Indian man injecting his raita into your toilet's vagina. You lived an incel, you died a cuck.
Fight while your whore foids destroy your race.

Holy shit, while writing this I just saw a Chinese toilet with a bald curry husband entering the train, they have 2 teenage daughters.

While I'm sexless fantasising about the hot mother/wife, he's going to tap that ass tonight, I wouldn't want to die for this arrangement, fuck war.

Holy shit, while writing this I just saw a Chinese toilet with a bald curry husband entering the train, they have 2 teenage daughters.

While I'm sexless fantasising about the hot mother/wife, he's going to tap that ass tonight, I wouldn't want to die for this arrangement, fuck war.
JBC Strikes again

Why be loyal to a group that doesn't want your genes to survive into the next generation? You are not a member of a nation or race if you don't have children that are also members of it.
very true this is the essence of it

The worst part is that we get consistently subjected to Feminist propaganda, when the war began "a bullet from a toilet is just as deadly as a bullet from a man", "muh girlpower", then when the war didn't go as expected "toilets can leave, men fight, tee-hee".

Men are seen as cannon fodder, it's disgusting.
The chimp out in ukraine is perfect proof how feminism will instantly go out the window when shit hits the fan, then its suddenly muh men need to protecc innocent kweens

its cucked to die if no woman want to fuck you regardless if they fuck ethnics or not… fucking ethnics just adds to the insult and humiliation

I constantly see mixed couples at the hospital I work at. Just the other day I saw some ginger white guy with a indian wife

do you actually believe putin is any less cucked ??? Remind me which country has the highest rate of abortions again?

the ukrainians have to fight, its better than being subjugated by russia

The chimp out in ukraine is perfect proof how feminism will instantly go out the window when shit hits the fan, then its suddenly muh men need to protecc innocent kweens
Men have always been cannon fodder, but under the patriarchy this was compensated by the fact that the man was in charge of his wife and children, that is, he was the head of his family and they had to obey him. There is no patriarchy today, so there is nothing to die for.

The foid's response in the last picture not only is brutal, but confirms that we were right all along about the fact that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and foids, while they don't care about them at all...

This is ultimate cuckoldory

View attachment 1241145

View attachment 1241149

I like Ukrainian hookers

Take away all foid rights to choose their partners. They're far too retarded to have that choice.

If the west really cared they'd ship every ukrainian woman back to ukraine. It's fucked up that ukrainian women were allowed to fuck off to europe and whore themselves on onlyfans or whore around while ukrainian men were expected to die getting droned to death. It's not altruism to support cowardly women like this.

If the west really cared they'd ship every ukrainian woman back to ukraine. It's fucked up that ukrainian women were allowed to fuck off to europe and whore themselves on onlyfans or whore around while ukrainian men were expected to die getting droned to death. It's not altruism to support cowardly women like this.

Unfortunately, "coward" is a gendered insult. To be fair, it's a gendered insult because 99,99% of toilets are all cowards, so it's basically implied that any female is automatically a coward.

do you actually believe putin is any less cucked ??? Remind me which country has the highest rate of abortions again?

the ukrainians have to fight, its better than being subjugated by russia

Both sides have men dying for absolute bottom-tier toilets, there's a reason why Chinese and Indian men are drowning in Slavic pussy, they are literally the lowest non-Blacks in the world. Russian and Ukrainian men die for toilets who don't care about them.

Russia is what a PUA redpiller's fantasy is of traditionalism, it's people cosplaying as traditionalists despite the fact that nobody alive there has lived to see real traditionalism.

I'm anti-tradcon so I don't give a fuck about it, I am mostly just pro-abortions if it gets rid of low IQ fetuses, though embryo selection is more efficient for that and unfortunately intelligence only mildly correlates with abortions, so the average toilet having an abortion is only slightly dumber than the average toilet.

I do like the fact that Planned Parenthood specifically wants Black and Mexican toilets in particular to have an abortion, 13% of the country, 38% of the abortions. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What are Ukrainian men even fighting for? Is it just because they’re forced to go to the front lines at gunpoint? There’s hardly a country, and their females don’t care about them

That's why I have views close to anarchism and I think nationalism is complete nonsense. People offering their lives in the name of a structure and a society that hates them fiercely, in the name of a state that will fill whores with privileges while those same whores despise them.

Now whores can vote, but they dont need to fight, its beyond cucked.
You're a cuck yourself if you believe vooting actually changes something
Voote

Rehab said it best. We need oofy doofy’s to “fight for their countryyyy broooo”, otherwise we’d be up next to be thrown into the fire

Just be ethnic is law

Nah its just that Slav men are stupid fools. They can easly revolt and nobody in the army or government can stop a revolt but they instead rather fight instead of revolt. Maybe the high IQ Slavcels ran away from the country and the low IQ are getting culled to the last man. So thats why. Even if all those men read what you wrote here they still wouldnt have the IQ to successfully revolt. They are screwed

Dont forget high IQ foids dont date bus driivers, cleaners etc. So those white foids breeding with currys or blacks are low IQ producing the next generation of low income state housing ethnics on welfare or partial welfare, you know the subsidised housing where you see Turks and Arabs parking a fancy tinted window BMW or Merc outside highrise social housing :lul: :lul: :lul:

Photo 2024 08 06 17 07 32

This image explains exactly what is happening

Russia should just mercy nuke then.

Slav whores are the most evil cunts on the planet, I wish I wasn't born in an EE shithole.

Rehab said it best. We need oofy doofy’s to “fight for their countryyyy broooo”, otherwise we’d be up next to be thrown into the fire
Let all the simps :soy:and cucks :soy:die for their precious queen.We Incels must mock their deaths on social media:feelsPop: