Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what true #savetf2 looks like

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★★★★
How do I download this. I need this video.

Honestly it's insane the game even lasted for this long.

Honestly it's insane the game even lasted for this long.
I don't know sadly :feelscry:

It's quite surprising how faggot infested the game really is, I'm not even talking about people who simply wear pride flags but rather regarding people in chat who cannot seem to the shut the fuck up about "femboys" and literally talking about dick all the time, funny thing is that they're always on the enemy team and lose because they spent all game in the chat box. Quite funny.

Sample 7877c71c801c93b94948cbc6c945f886

It's quite surprising how faggot infested the game really is, I'm not even talking about people who simply wear pride flags but rather regarding people in chat who cannot seem to the shut the fuck up about "femboys" and literally talking about dick all the time, funny thing is that they're always on the enemy team and lose because they spent all game in the chat box. Quite funny.

View attachment 1227929
Lmao. I used to play TF2 in 2009-2011 and it wasn't that faggot infested yet, but thinking back the seeds were probably already there. Not surprised it turned out that way

Random Crits always make redditors cry and i love when they got destroyed to bits by my blue rocket.

Lmao. I used to play TF2 in 2009-2011 and it wasn't that faggot infested yet, but thinking back the seeds were probably already there. Not surprised it turned out that way
Random Crits always make redditors cry and i love when they got destroyed to bits by my blue rocket.
I started playing it in 2012 until 2016. In 2016 it went to shit, Meet your Match was worst update and all fun was systematically sucked out of this game since then. For most people the fun thing about this game was chaotic gameplay with different playstyles, autists who played it competitively made like what, 0.05% of playerbase?
Every fun weapon - nerfed.
Matchmaking - fucked.
Sprays gone, voice commands gone.
Crits - gone.
They nerfed the fucking bison which was already considered worst weapon in the game to the ground just because in a single competitive match played by "pros" who 99% playerbase never even heard about someone used bison with that crit medigun to wipe out enemy team, which wouldn't even be possible in casual match because only competetive retards all group up into one place at all times, FFS.

View attachment 1227929
I blame pyro. Even before furry cosmetic items got snuck into the game furries could for example put christmas antlers on him and self-insert as their faggot waifu since he doesn't have a face.

Last edited:
I started playing it in 2012 until 2016. In 2016 it went to shit, Meet your Match was worst update and all fun was systematically sucked out of this game since then. For most people the fun thing about this game was chaotic gameplay with different playstyles, autists who played it competitively made like what, 0.05% of playerbase?
Every fun weapon - nerfed.
Matchmaking - fucked.
Sprays gone, voice commands gone.
Crits - gone.
They nerfed the fucking bison which was already considered worst weapon in the game to the ground just because in a single competitive match played by "pros" who 99% playerbase never even heard about someone used bison with that crit medigun to wipe out enemy team, which wouldn't even be possible in casual match because only competetive retards all group up into one place at all times, FFS.
The day they added MM and removed server browser from the game it was the day when game stopped having old charm and become less fun and i started playing other games more often. Then after few years i sold my entire tf2 inventory since i was not playing it anymore. Way to kill such amazing game. Agree about nerfs they completely fucked scout and turned him into most useless character with spy.

they completely fucked scout and turned him into most useless character with spy
Yep, you could dominate a lot with scout if you had these quake-like reflexes, but in casual he was hard countered by heavy - as a scout there is nothing you can do in an open field against heavy that actually tracks people with his mouse, you have to scram.
But nobody plays heavy in 6v6 competetive because he is too slow, and on top of that 80% of wins are decided by which team launches uber first, and scout is good at picking off medics.
So it's another example of something that is perfectly fine in casual getting nerfed for the sake of shitty competetive mode.

I blame pyro. Even before furry cosmetic items got snuck into the game furries could for example put christmas antlers on him and self-insert as their faggot waifu since he doesn't have a face
Yeah, makes sense

View attachment 1227929
Damn Its hard to hear how much it has fallen. Though to be fair its been years since I had last played it before all the bots got worse.

tf2 is a shit game, the only good class is spy. even the community is full of soy boys or troons. just play another game, it was ovER after jungle Inferno. hoping it gets better now is the most delusional copes i ever seen.

tf2 is a shit game, the only good class is spy. even the community is full of soy boys or troons. just play another game, it was ovER after jungle Inferno. hoping it gets better now is the most delusional copes i ever seen.
A spy enjoyer, interesting. You see Everytime I select that class they "just know" it's almost funny actually.

But yes I agree with you, have you seen the steam "event"? About the support for Lgbtq youths event fundraiser on the steampage? Something about a match of only playing scout.

Funny, I wonder what they expected those comments to look like. Everyone hates it.

Sample 424502cbc127ce02e8edbef0a2cdac18

A spy enjoyer, interesting. You see Everytime I select that class they "just know" it's almost funny actually.

But yes I agree with you, have you seen the steam "event"? About the support for Lgbtq youths event fundraiser on the steampage? Something about a match of only playing scout.

Funny, I wonder what they expected those comments to look like. Everyone hates it.

View attachment 1229905
i was overreacting about spy being the only good class. he is a hard class that pays off once you get good at him, and it’s fun pissing off foids, and normies with crazy trickstabs. like most of us i been playing fps games for years. scout, soldier, and demo don't have a high skill ceiling. it boils down to point and click. plus spy, and sniper are the only classes that can shut down servers when you master them.

My biggest problem is that their is troons. I got some troon mad and their name was like engineer is engiqueer. I have anti trans sign to piss those types of (((people))) off and i got stalked by them because of it.

My biggest problem is that their is troons. I got some troon mad and their name was like engineer is engiqueer. I have anti trans sign to piss those types of (((people))) off and i got stalked by them because of it.

Funny, I don't really have a main, because when I play I tend to swich classes often but my most played is Pyro with 26 hours and 2nd in line is spy with just 2, even though I always die. I suppose I was trying to learn, he's also quite fun to play even when you're bad.

I can't see the video.

View attachment 1229994

Funny, I don't really have a main, because when I play I tend to swich classes often but my most played is Pyro with 26 hours and 2nd in line is spy with just 2, even though I always die. I suppose I was trying to learn, he's also quite fun to play even when you're bad.
I mostly open with spy and if there is too many ppl i off class to med, or sniper. yea its the learning aspect of spy that hooked me in. it’s sad that ppl shit on spy mains, and bad spies tho.