Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what they want us to become

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★

Just get a sex surgery and go have a massive crush on a black girl, hateful incel!

>i don't want to kill myself anymore

Just give it time, sweaty, the 40% meme doesn't exist for nothing. And i never thought myself as a nice guy, honest people are only fucked in the ass and i don't want that.

Well that story took a violent swerve. I thought he was just going to become an incel in denial or a betabuxx

Poor guy. All the soy and feminism got to him

View attachment 123871

Just get a sex surgery and go have a massive crush on a black girl, hateful incel!

Dude dude here is the real black pill that tranny has an infinite amount more smv than you as a man unless your francisco franco alain delon or david gandy it's over it never began

Dude dude here is the real black pill that tranny has an infinite amount more smv than you as a man unless your francisco franco alain delon or david gandy it's over it never began
If you're ugly as a man, you will be even uglier as a woman. I don't get this logic.

Dear God. Another Chris Chan thinking trannymaxxing saved him JFL.

If you're ugly as a man, you will be even uglier as a woman. I don't get this logic.

Dude have seen the current status of plastic surgery it is becoming hard to tell male from female dude

Jfl you could copy this exact post and make it a parody on IT. Also the typical incels are fat white neckbeard nazis narrative.
Well that story took a violent swerve. I thought he was just going to become an incel in denial or a betabuxx

>i don't want to kill myself anymore

Just give it time, sweaty, the 40% meme doesn't exist for nothing. And i never thought myself as a nice guy, honest people are only fucked in the ass and i don't want that.

jfl at this trannymaxxing coper

I rather ER my family than become trans.

Coping level OVER 9000!
W3Jxad3.gif

The weird thing is that maybe as him becoming a tranny he was specting fuck males? and suddenly a black foid wants to fuck him...
That shows how we are invisible to foids unless you become a tranny? maybe is a fake storie to give hope to the trannys for sure.

>I was a nice guy

>Now Im just a whiteknight defending women on the internet

Arent those the same thing?

"I'm a kickass trans girl :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Perhaps this is @NEETAndTidy 's GF?

Just LARP as a foid bro!

>I was a nice guy

>Now Im just a whiteknight defending women on the internet

Arent those the same thing?
Apparently he's now a nice 'transgirl' JFL.

Last edited:
White guilt. I don't have pity for people like him.

Poor guy. He didn't even get the black girl he wanted... He's just crushing on her? What what what?. He Wasn't allowed to have a crush before?

just be a tranny to live a liveable life!

"I used to be incel, but then I trannymaxxed, now I am a kickass stacy teehee"

82 upvotes for him having a crush, not getting laid, just having a crush, simply because it's an equal opportunity crush.

Lmfao. If a generic dude randomly mentioned having a crush on a black chick Reddit would tell him to stop fetishizing her race from afar. But because this guy turned in his man card he's "woke".

40% or more of trannies try to kill themselves. They have an insane suicide rate.
Prolly ftm lesbians and mtf gays who can't get Chad to commit.

They want us to become degenerate pieces of shit.

nutjob degenerates

They are telling you to become a tranny.

That sounds fucking aweful, no thanks Cucktears.

fatcel=volcel

I would rather suffer for a hundred years than become something like this.