Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what they expect us to fuck when they say "Just lower your standarts, bro."

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-

"Tour pelo meu corpo" is a good tag if you want to see gore. It's basically deformed landwhales like this showing their bodies.

Mpv shot0881

I would rather put my dick in a bear trap than even touch that hambeast.

That whale would never accept her looksmatch :feelshaha:

I would date her, but she would reject me because I have 1/10 skin genetics. The girls on my 600 landwhale life have boyfriends that are like 4/10.

No chance in hell.

Honestly, I would fuck her.

All of you are volcels

What she's doing as we speak...

did you ever go to doctor for this ?

I went last week actually. They prescribed some topical cream as well as a retinoid.
Hopefully this shit works. I'd rather not touch (((accutane))).

i wound date her, and make her loose weight, but once she was thin and atracitive she would trown me away and go for chad

I went last week actually. They prescribed some topical cream as well as a retinoid.
Good news for you. i had this friend with the same problem and he used some kind of creams and it is cured now

And that hideous hambeast would STILL reject us. A woman's willingness to fuck you is NOT correlated with how she looks.

Not to give you giga suicidefuel, but I took accutane and it still didn't get rid of my acne.

btw I just watched this video and is fucking disguisting..
should be put NSFW tag tbh.

While she'd never be told the same thing

That's gross...

what the fuck. The only thing 95% of males ask of females is that they don't eat themselves into diabetes and some can't even do that. Meanwhile, males have to spend hundreds of hours in the gym and thousands of dollars on plastic surgery in order to looksmax to maybe stand a chance with foids rated 3 points below them.

tbh an incel has the asame cahcne of getting a 7/10 as he does getting a 1/10 which is 1/1000 or worse

I wouldn't be able to get it up for her tbh.

I accept being blown by that. Actual sex is a big no because she must be disgusting down there and I don't want to risk her being my kid's mom.

That's why you're incel honey :feelsgah:

Daily Reminder: Sodomizing pigs is still beastiality.

she has 50 orbiters and has sex with multiple chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back