Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what the new "coach" seats could look like on airlines in the next 5 years.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-

https://www.nowscience.co.uk/single...vel-Could-Include-Ultra-Economy-Class-Seating

I don't fly really, haven't in years. But it's like what is this bullshit? This shit is just insulting.

Last edited:
what is this supposed to achieve i dont get it

what is this supposed to achieve i dont get it

To make more room in the cabin for more passengers, and thus more money per flight.

Hopefully landwhales will be banned from them

I would use one if it meant extremely cheap tickets tbh

Demand is rising for tickets so prices might slightly decrease.

That is just too cramped together. If they spread them out and more cushion it would be better. Might as well have beds at this point. 5 bunks

fine with me because i’m never traveling ever again

Imagine having to sit like that for 8 hours. My balls hurt just thinking about it.

Is there a limit to Jewish greed?

Rather would just take a boat or ship at that point. This just looks retarded. You could probably burst a blood vessel sitting in that position for long flights.

#letthenukesfly

Rather would just take a boat or ship at that point. This just looks retarded. You could probably burst a blood vessel sitting in that position for long flights.

#letthenukesfly

#LetTheNukesFly

Nice to see people who agree with me.

Bursts me

Last edited:
They should just pile people on top of each other like wooden logs for maximum efficiency.

JFL at traveling in the first place.

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They can suck my cock.I'm not paying for a flight that looks like when we start to get off the ground,I'd get anally fucked by the seat.

I don't get why you guys are so upset, Germany tried it with trains in the past and it worked fine.

I’ve always hated flying on airplanes. I can’t imagine having to sit on those seats. I really hope it doesn’t come to that because my parents force me to go to places with them and I fucking hate it.

Air travel is for normies.

Probs joke or shit idea, I mean it would work in Zimbabwe or some shit, but no real person would want to fly sitting on this crap lol
JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They can suck my cock.I'm not paying for a flight that looks like when we start to get off the ground,I'd get anally fucked by the seat.
and that's what I am taling about thbtbh

This could probably fuck up your joints for real if its on a long flight, and you need to be thin to actually fit in. Doesn't seem like something that will actually be implemented.

Soon people just stand there, no seats at all

Published on May 11, 2009
Weekday morning in January 2006 at a Toyoko Line station between Shibuya and Yokohama (Naka Meguro). Watch the guys with the white gloves stuffing people on the train.

Airplane seats get smaller while people get bigger

Yeah I see this going really well JFL

They can suck my cock and balls if they're going to make me do this shit. Fucking airline establishment owning niggers need to BTFO. I want to SIT and DRINK and play games on my PHONE. Not only that, I'm a tall person with a deformed back and flat feet so this is going to be HELL for me.

lol anyone not built like a 5 foot Asian toothpick is either gonna feel like shit or not even fit whatsoever in those mini me chairs.