Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what the average foid in germany wears outside during summer

Karakol96

Karakol96

Banned
-
Screenshot 20241007 213249 TikTok

This is what I have to look at during summer. Every time I go outside when its not cold I see foids showing off their bodies like this for attention. Hoping chad will notice them. It is torture. And the audacity of these foids to tell men to not "objectify" them which doesnt make sense anyways since me being attracted to her means i see her as a human being. They are lucky that we are able to control ourselves

Hope this bitch gets raped and beheaded

to attract Mehmet and Abdul

I thought you were Balkan?

But yeah, it's the same in the US & is another reason as to why I fucking hate Summer- it's such a shit & cringe season.

View attachment 1286945
This is what I have to look at during summer. Every time I go outside when its not cold I see foids showing off their bodies like this for attention. Hoping chad will notice them. It is torture. And the audacity of these foids to tell men to not "objectify" them which doesnt make sense anyways since me being attracted to her means i see her as a human being. They are lucky that we are able to control ourselves
try living in a tropical country bro, its like this, ALMOST ALL FUCKING YEAR ROUND.

But yeah, it's the same in the US & is another reason as to why I fucking hate Summer- it's such a shit & cringe season.
Being constantly reminded of what I will never have when im trying to cope in peace, what a wholesome moment, totally.

humanity is so cringe

samE in santa baRbara

I thought you were Balkan?

I live in germany sadly. But then again I could not survive in the balkans since u have to be giga nt

I live in germany sadly. But then again I could not survive in the balkans since u have to be giga nt
I c

And yeah, I've heard that also.

you have to be NT anywhere and everywhere on earth.

I WANNA STAB THESE BITCHES

we live in a NT world, it will be equally shitty SOCIALLY AND DATING WISE.
Here people are more calm and shit and wont say stuff to your face but there everyone is loud and doesn't censor themselves. They will constantly tell you how retarded u look and how weird u are it doesn't happen as often here

Here people are more calm and shit and wont say stuff to your face but there everyone is loud and doesn't censor themselves. They will constantly tell you how retarded u look and how weird u are it doesn't happen as often here
id rather have the latter, because at least they are honest with you instead of talking shit behind your back.

id rather have the latter, because at least they are honest with you instead of talking shit behind your back.
I can understand that but i dont want to be constantly getting into conflicts with people

How hot in germany could it get in summer? I'm assuming it won't make it over 35c or something like that

Mohammad's play thing

they should let me fuck

View attachment 1286945
Just pearly things but young?

View attachment 1286945
Foids do objectify themselves but you don't have the license to use her. In minute letters it sates only chad is allowed.

How do I get refugee status?

How do I get refugee status?
Get on a dingy, don't take your passport.
That is all you have to do as long as you are not white.
Every ethnic on .is could do this.

How hot in germany could it get in summer? I'm assuming it won't make it over 35c or something like that
The Record in my town is 40°C. This temperature was reached three years ago. This summer wasn't that hot, 34°C was the highest temperature.
However, I'm glad that it's fall now. I hate the fucking summer, too.

The Record in my town is 40°C. This temperature was reached three years ago. This summer wasn't that hot, 34°C was the highest temperature.
However, I'm glad that it's fall now. I hate the fucking summer, too.
We too have reached autmun here and the temps is around 38ish which is better than the hell we have being subjected to from May til early Semptember.

Regardless our foids are ruled by strict code when it comes to their wardrobe but even then they are wearing half sleeved shirts and funny skirts, I can only imagine what would they wear if traditions were to as liberal as it is in Germany

She has a nice personality

I go outside, to get harder.

to attract Mehmet and Abdul
Germany is still 85% white and most of these foids are fucking other white men. Its a kike myth that non-white men are fucking attractive white foids.

I'm American, and almost all the blacks/hispanics I see are with other mostly obese and/or ugly short black and Hispanic women or obese white women.

We too have reached autmun here and the temps is around 38ish which is better than the hell we have being subjected to from May til early Semptember.

Regardless our foids are ruled by strict code when it comes to their wardrobe but even then they are wearing half sleeved shirts and funny skirts, I can only imagine what would they wear if traditions were to as liberal as it is in Germany
In Germany, at that time, when Christian values and morals still dominated, there was also a requirement for foids to dress modestly.
Otherwise they were socially ostracized.
But since the other side/joos has/have been continuously working on the erosion of these values for over half a century and numerous Germans have fallen back into atheism, we see today's open-air brothel and den of sin as the result.

By the way, it's just under 20°C here at the moment. And this is now a somewhat milder, southern weather situation. Maybe halfway comparable to your winter?
And the whores have already taken off their clothes again. :feelskek:

Germany is still 85% white and most of these foids are fucking other white men. Its a kike myth that non-white men are fucking attractive white foids.
It depends. East Germany may still be 85% white, but here sandniggers are the majority now in the under-30 age range. However, I still mostly see the attractive foids with a tall, white German Chad-like boyfriend. It's low average and below average foids who get fucked by (attractive) sandniggers.

Ooohhh yyeeaaaaahhh