Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what status and money does to you

Of fuck this!!!! He's a shitty musician with shitty songs and didn't he beat his wife????

Just like a prostitute, except much more expensive. I guess if you can't find true love or someone who's genuinely attracted to you, this is the next best thing.

I guess you can try to become rich and famous, but it's pretty hard to do and not something you can realistically count on. You'll have better luck just hitting on girls until you find one who's beautiful, blind and insane.

Just like a prostitute, except much more expensive. I guess if you can't find true love or someone who's genuinely attracted to you, this is the next best thing.

I guess you can try to become rich and famous, but it's pretty hard to do and not something you can realistically count on. You'll have better luck just hitting on girls until you find one who's beautiful, blind and insane.

I believe its called sugar baby... aka wh*re

I thought that guy was dead.