Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what soycucks want us to be like

MGTOW cope rice edition

Helping a male friend with a divorce is ok but cucked to help a femoid with them.

no, THIS is what they want for us
2022 02 10 01 56 00 tranny meme   Google Search   Brave

I think the ricecels point is who's laughing now.

Maybe he offers his clients a lower rate if they put out ?. But i doubt a soy like him has the balls for that.

I think the ricecels point is who's laughing now.
Which is why it's so hilarious. Getting married and divorced is a million times better than being incel.

Maybe he offers his clients a lower rate if they put out ?. But i doubt a soy like him has the balls for that.
That just sounds like a more convoluted and dangerous way to hire a hooker.

actually based rice

Cope, all these divorced boomers already have adult children and now have the time of their lives fucking hookers in Thailand or some other shithole and getting serviced by the locals. I'd trade places with them anytime :feelskek:
Nah you got it backwards, it's the rich bachelor lawyers etc. That are living it up and fucking hookers

Good revenge though.

Cope, all these divorced boomers already have adult children and now have the time of their lives fucking hookers in Thailand or some other shithole and getting serviced by the locals. I'd trade places with them anytime :feelskek:
Aight, then go betabuxx a used whore then. Why even stay here if that's all you need to have a satisfactory sex life?

I see alot of incels going down this route. If you can't partake in relationships, instead, help destroy them.

lmao hes gonna rope when he spends the next 20 years helping foils monkey branch to a richer, taller chad
I see alot of incels going down this route. If you can't partake in relationships, instead, help destroy them.
cope. most divorces are because the foid wants to date up

fag is wearing round glasses and a mask inside a car

lmao hes gonna rope when he spends the next 20 years helping foils monkey branch to a richer, taller chad

cope. most divorces are because the foid wants to date up
Cope, knowing/making more men becoming incels like him will be a great cope for him

Aight, then go betabuxx a used whore then. Why even stay here if that's all you need to have a satisfactory sex life?
I'm not interested in fucking hookers. The point I'm making is that these guys have already accomplished everything they wanted in life. In particular having a family and children, something which trucels will never experience.