Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what society thinks a real school nerd looks like

B

blackglassbox

Greycel
Nerd

Chadlite with glasses making a funny face with a bad hair style on purpose. Obligatory nerd glasses

As soon as I saw that pic I knew a greycel posted it

society thinks nothing bro

sub 6 men don't exist

Nerdy guy to them = Chris Hemsworth from ghostbusters 2016. AKA dumb TeraChad

"NO You Could Be Him if you just took 7 cold showers a day and Donated Money to Sex Workers."

Nerdy guys = slim white chad(lite) with glasses.

Nerds are sub humans coping ngl

If you think this is average, its beyond over for you.
None of them are hideously ugly like st. bnlackops2cel. Some are below average, but still low tier normie or 3 at worst. That curry has unattractive jaw/chin but good eye area with hooded deep-set eyes which brings him up to average or above.

I'd blame the showbusiness industry. Actors have a very stereotypical face, even when they play supporting roles.

I have no proof for that, but I bet with modern tech, like AI and stuff, it should be possible to prove it.

The normies don't actually believe the shower and haircut shit, it's just a passive aggressive bullying catchphrase...
What they are really saying is "accept your genetic inferiority and wagecuck your life away with nothing worth living for and be happy about it or we will use lethal force against you"...

Women who like nerdy guys but don't go for nerds belong in jail
full

That 'nerd' mogs me so fucking hard it's not even funny.

It's over for nurds

Nah these are what actual nerds look like (guys from my engineering department):

View attachment 186386

View attachment 186387

Damn... this two pictures are sad and painful to watch. Bunch of incel wageslaves playing poker in their little autistic world, while Chads and Stacies throw wild parties, do coke, get drunk, have wild sex... this world is hell for people like this