Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is what real patriarchy looks like.

?

I'm all for punishing women, but this is such a mind-numbingly retarded and pathetic reason to do so :feelsseriously:

These niggas have a IQ of -100

I'm all for punishing women, but this is such a mind-numbingly retarded and pathetic reason to do so :feelsseriously:
You give them an inch, they'll take a mile, as we have already seen in the West. So, don't give them even an inch (listening to music)

I agree. Maybe they had a higher IQ before because they came up with Islam, but the inbreeding has taken its toll on them.

You give them an inch, they'll take a mile, as we have already seen in the West. So, don't give them even an inch (listening to music)
IMG 2272

Had she been listening to Cardi B then would have cut her heart out.

Although I hate Taligays, it is what it is. The Law of God.

She definitely didn't miss backday, considering she didn't flinch at all

Third worlders gonna third world

U all r retard brained if u think they wouldn't be whooping a man of he was listening to music all the same.
As much as I think Taliban is based I would rather stay virgin for lyf here in the West than live in Afghanistan where everything from painting, music,movies,weed, alcohol is haram n gets u stoned

?

you fucking nigger. she probably listened to some goy cuckold nigger pop music with whores dancing asses out

many cucked greycels in here for sure :feelsUgh:

Her pussy must've been so wet

Foids shouldn't have rights

holes must be beaten, any reason is good to do so. music is perfect tool to turn them into shlomo's little goylem ready to roast it up and consoom :feelsUgh:
Boring edgelord faggot gibberish...

she probably listened to some goy cuckold nigger pop music with whores dancing asses out
If that was the case, I completely understand the sandniggers here. In a perfect world, everyone would be punished likewise for listening to that vomit-inducing shit and even more so for blasting it for others to tolerate.

i nutted to this