Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what passes for 9/10 in the US these days. Eurobros you are so lucky.

MasterHero

MasterHero

Officer
★★★★
white-crop.jpg

Unironically this is what a top tier girls looks like in the US. The average burgerwhore is so fat and depraved that men would get in a colosseum and fight to the death for a chance to date the girl in the picture. It's over for us burgercels.

Europe is catching up but it depends on phenotype alpinids are cute but are prone to obesity

I can't believe that.

70% of burgerwhores are overweight or obese. I am not even making it up. This girl is legit a 9/10 in burgerland.
It's over.

But in YouTube videos most people look fit and hot. Mab cherrypicked.

Where is the 9/10 rating from? Says who?

Western diet is just fucked up. Take two different Asian countries, Vietnam and Japan, both have almost no fat people. But when they immigrate to countries like USA and Australia many of them and their children get fat.

Body is more important to me

It's just sad...

Gigachad only :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

uk has even lower standards tbh

I noticed this when I was in America. Came in expecting the hot latinas everyone talks about and was met with hairy brown goblinas.

I'd bang her anyway