Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what normies think of us.

A lot of the comments are tearing him a new asshole tho

the only thing i will gain from watching that video is elevated cortisol level so i am not watching it

Won't watch for one second

assuming incels go outside :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

the only thing i will gain from watching that video is elevated cortisol level so i am not watching it
Smart af

:feelsseriously:

Last edited:

jfl my dad only got his first gf at 21 and that was in the fucking early early 1980s LOL
imagine how ugly I am please.
Just imagine.

My dad had to settle with single mom with 2 kids in his 30s, just to get anything at all.
This was 30 years ago.

Please, I look like him but I am shorter and framecel, unlike him.

Please imagine how fucked I am.

Just lol, there is not a single BEING on this planet, no matter how "questionable" their "taste" that would look at me and not despise my ass.
If you even have to use words like "questionable" lol...

I think these women are deluded up the ass, they dont even see 80% of men so when she thinks "questionable" she means like a 7/10 with average height or some shit,

not a fucking 3-4/10 quasimodo hunchbackcel like me.

He has no clue on what an incel is he's done zero research. Everything he thinks about incels is wrong

yea its just the simple "muh incels bad and basement dwellers" trash

high-IQ and chillpilled

jfl my dad only got his first gf at 21 and that was in the fucking early early 1980s LOL
imagine how ugly I am please.
Just imagine.

My dad had to settle with single mom with 2 kids in his 30s, just to get anything at all.
This was 30 years ago.

Please, I look like him but I am shorter and framecel, unlike him.

Please imagine how fucked I am.

Just lol, there is not a single BEING on this planet, no matter how "questionable" their "taste" that would look at me and not despise my ass.
If you even have to use words like "questionable" lol...

I think these women are deluded up the ass, they dont even see 80% of men so when she thinks "questionable" she means like a 7/10 with average height or some shit,

not a fucking 3-4/10 quasimodo hunchbackcel like me.
They've never been lonely, they've always had guys chasing them. They can't understand. I also think they just forget the existence of unattractive men, they only remember when they see them when they go outside. They think "ew what a creep" and then forget about them again

Either that or they just think some girls out there actually like ugly guys. Those are the only explanations as to why someone would say that

Or it was just her virtue signaling

They still think we want stacies and 9/10 stacies only. Irrational beliefs still in 2020 and yet we have been touting since about 2012 on incel forums we would be elated to have a non-fat 3-5/10 looksmatch.

Stereotypes like this are actually part of why I refuse to play video games now.

@FastBananaCEO your comment displayed more IQ than the amount of grains of sand on the surface of the earth.