Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what normies that say they have anxiety are like

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★

"Guys I have an anxiety attack so I have to leave my friends and girlfriend at my apartment to take a walk"
get rid of anxiety bro-
"go make a ginger bread house with your friends"

"Party with your friends and dance with them"

This video just makes me want to take a baseball bat to everyone with a prominent chin. Life is all about getting validation from pleasing and looking at people with forward grown bones. They live in a complete different dimension.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
genocide fuel.

tfw joining an anxiety group soon :kys:

Few things piss me off more than hearing normies, Stacys, and Chads talk about “muh depression” and “muh anxiety attacks”. It’s a fucking pity parade everywhere you look these days

They found a new way to cash out online.
Just see all the depressed and self diagnosed aspies.

This video just makes me want to take a baseball bat to everyone with a prominent chin. Life is all about getting validation from pleasing and looking at people with forward grown bones. They live in a complete different dimension.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Few things piss me off more than hearing normies, Stacys, and Chads talk about “muh depression” and “muh anxiety attacks”. It’s a fucking pity parade everywhere you look these days

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fucking normiefaggots :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back