Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what normies get from relationships today:

Lazy modern women. sLaY qUeEn :feelskek: :feelsclown:

"Men should do everything because sex is a great reward. Men should cook the food they bought and clean the house they bought because we are sTrOnG iNdEpEnDeNt wOmEn. You get sex and taste my toes as a reward, but we dont want you to view us as sexual objects! :foidSoy: "

"Men should do everything because sex is a great reward. Men should cook the food they bought and clean the house they bought because we are sTrOnG iNdEpEnDeNt wOmEn. You get sex and taste my toes as a reward, but we dont want you to view us as sexual objects! :foidSoy: "
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Better to be a self-respecting incel than be a slave to foids like this.

He either Likes to be her Slave or Is extremely cucked

She is talking so arrogantly and confidently about it as if to show off her dominance and foid empowerment in front of the world, fukin disgusting

What the hell is up with normies and podcasts . Acting all high on their horses as if their modern day philosophers .
They say all these things in the comfort of their home , being able to leave their house without fear of being mocked or treated harshly by society . Their words are empty and their promises are useless . Fuck them all , seriously man .

To normies , with love:
Halloween GIF
And their podcasts are filled with nonsense. They talk and talk but say nothing interesting or insightful. Their conversations are utterly forgettable.

Let's be honest, the moment he does one thing less he's out of there, that or she's just so lazy that he had to start doing everything or nothing else would get done. With an arrangement like I hope for him that she works and he stays at home, otherwise he's the Atlas of the relationship and just carries everything on his back.

Rapee (in Minecraft)

I wanna slap and punch her so bad. She really has a punchable face.

Better to be a self-respecting incel than be a slave to foids like this.
Seeing shit like rhis kinda makes me appreciate being inkwell a little not gonna lie, the best cope there is knowing that relationships are shit for men these days.
He’s chadlite but has that submissive cuck pheno
the moment he does one thing less he's out of there

I have nothing against being a stay at home husband, I wish I had a rich wife so I could be home all day away from normies, homeschooling my kids, etc.

But these arrangements we see are just cuckoldry + foid domination. These guys are emasculated, have no say in the "relationship" and get treated like appliances. Just sad.

I'd beat her repeatedly with a wooden stick (in Punjabi Simulator VR).

Seeing shit like rhis kinda makes me appreciate being inkwell a little not gonna lie, the best cope there is knowing that relationships are shit for men these days.
Aha moment.

WHen he started saying "It makes me angry" it made me think he was gonna stand up for himself and put his foot down. but the clip just ended with him being a slave for her

WHen he started saying "It makes me angry" it made me think he was gonna stand up for himself and put his foot down. but the clip just ended with him being a slave for her
tbh

This is, of-course, only to discourage relationships with holes and not to suggest normies deserve empathy or mercy.

"He does it because he wants it."

not one click

i used to watch these two a lot when i was bluepilled

Does she do everything else (clean n shit)? If not, JFC she's lazy :lul::lul:

He’s not a bad looking dude and honestly he looks dead in some parts of the video. Bro needs to dip tbh.

He’s not a bad looking dude and honestly he looks dead in some parts of the video. Bro needs to dip tbh.
He might be a dicklet tbh. Probably explains his faggot behavior

He either Likes to be her Slave or Is extremely cucked
He was desperate and didn't have a choice. The state of modern-day men.

One of the (many) reasons why ethnic foids cuck us for mayofags

Don't know who I want to lunge out and strangle more