Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what my life is right now including under quarantine

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Most wagies are able to cope with this lifestyle, because at the end of the day, they come home to a gf that cares for them

This guy cannot cope because he goes home to an empty apartment cell.

Most wagies are able to cope with this lifestyle, because at the end of the day, they come home to a gf that cares for them

No. They just become numb and get used to it

It's seriously over for wagie-cels. They could at least let your rot in peace tbh

Has a driver´s licence and a car? OK Chad /s

My life since high school.

Making money for shekelstein is a priority goy now get back to work. He wants his new yacht next week.

My life since high school.

Wageslaving during high school is utter garbage. All memoried formed is cuck meanwhile most people were being carefree and maturing sexually.

everyday is exactly the same - nine inch nails

Sorry man, it's over for wageslaves

owned and domesticated by zion

That vid is a reminder that even if I had a great job, I'd still come home to an empty apartment and be stuck knowing I'm still gonna be a fucking failure now and forever.

i watch anime and do a bit of school work thats it tbh

That vid is a reminder that even if I had a great job, I'd still come home to an empty apartment and be stuck knowing I'm still gonna be a fucking failure now and forever.

I wish I was a wageslave

shit man

you're workign from home?

I fucking hate this world

No it’s just the video shows everyday is exactly the same
yeah but since you said "including under quarantine", i thought you meant you were wfh due to the quarantine but it was still annoying. but having to do the commute is even worse. i feel you tbh

yeah but since you said "including under quarantine", i thought you meant you were wfh due to the quarantine but it was still annoying. but having to do the commute is even worse. i feel you tbh
Being isolated sucks