Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is What My House Looks Like

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
eat his tail

Are you fucking your dolls in the face? Also, I forget the name of the agency that does these Geico ads but damn you can't pay them enough.

you live in a lizard?

But u only have 1 right? :feelscry: :feelstrash:

But u only have 1 right? :feelscry: :feelstrash:
Before I had dolls, I had mannequins. Mannequins range between $100 - $500 each on eBay.
I have about a DOZEN mannequins, bought over a period of twenty years.Hence the picture under my screen name.

Before I had dolls, I had mannequins. Mannequins range between $100 - $500 each on eBay.
I have about a DOZEN mannequins, bought over a period of twenty years.Hence the picture under my screen name.
U are pupet master big collection man did u name them all? :feelstrash:

why do you have so many? if its just to fuck why not just invest in one thats high tech and realistic?

It's over for you buddy boyo

I told you before but I used to have a mannequin head and wig, I used to masturbate over her face, I might buy a more realistic one and put green hair on her and soy boy glasses.

well at least your a homeownercel