Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what modern, "educated" women are studying at universities.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic

View: https://youtu.be/HKtX2opjpDA?si=TbqZkDrnevSN02fM&t=467

And men are paying for it/subsidising it with their taxes. Men are doing all the essential, hard, dangerous, body-destroying jobs in society, they build, create, maintain and pay for everything, but women are, often, making more money than them doing utterly useless, destructive shit like this. One of the best ways to protest modern soyciety is to refuse to do anything remotely useful in society. Particularly practical jobs that women rely on. Anything that contributes to providing women with houses, water, electricity, protection, roads, energy, food, etc. It's also one of the best reasons to passportmaxx. Go abroad, and stop paying taxes in the west. Imagine if a large % of men in the west did this. And left western countries to fall apart. Modern women have no idea they're utterly reliant on men. They need reminding.

View: https://youtu.be/HKtX2opjpDA?si=TbqZkDrnevSN02fM&t=467

And men are paying for it/subsidising it with their taxes. Men are doing all the essential, hard, dangerous, body-destroying jobs in society, they build, create, maintain and pay for everything, but women are, often, making more money than them doing utterly useless, destructive shit like this. One of the best ways to protest modern soyciety is to refuse to do anything remotely useful in society. Particularly practical jobs that women rely on. Anything that contributes to providing women with houses, water, electricity, protection, roads, energy, food, etc. It's also one of the best reasons to passportmaxx. Go abroad, and stop paying taxes in the west. Imagine if a large % of men in the west did this. And left western countries to fall apart. Modern women have no idea they're utterly reliant on men. They need reminding.

the modern education system is a joke.

What’s the video about?

Why the fuck is she covering her breasts when she picked out the clothes she's wearing?

Some whores have "college educated" in their bio
I guess I understand now

I want another covid lockdown just to further expose how useless foid dominated occupations truly are. They're not 'essential' so by tacit admission, they're redundant according to society.

"decolonial intimacy indigenous politics of resistance" looks like ethnicels time has finally come.

Imagine bragging about being “educated” at a government indoctrination camp. 99% of what they study had no real world application it’s just a bunch of intellectual cope mind games. Absolutely useless studying at these places a waste of fucking time

I want another covid lockdown just to further expose how useless foid dominated occupations truly are. They're not 'essential' so by tacit admission, they're redundant according to society.
COVID is a feminist, mate. Two thirds of all deaths were male. Flu-like viruses affect males far more than females.

COVID is a feminist, mate. Two thirds of all deaths were male. Flu-like viruses affect males far more than females.
I'm not referring to the death statistics, it pertains more to the HR professions foids congregate in.

the modern education system is a joke.
If there are more foids than men at universities and more foid graduates than men, it just tells you how shit and cucked modern colleges had become. Can't fool biology.

Parasitic foids are pushed by Jewish communists into universities and workforce to lower the educational level and wages.

fe3cb4bb4fa5116b484fa9b17cb62f24.jpg

If there are more foids than men at universities and more foid graduates than men, it just tells you how shit and cucked modern colleges had become. Can't fool biology.

Parasitic foids are pushed by Jewish communists into universities and workforce to lower the educational level and wages.

fe3cb4bb4fa5116b484fa9b17cb62f24.jpg
anyone who doesnt see this is an npc.

They are usually studying Arts, Media Arts, Finance, Communication, Human Resource Management, Education, Psychology.

I belive most are in Education tbh tons and tons of girls wanting to be Teachers, Professors, basically they have no clue what to do outside school so they stay inside.

Psychology is also something they want because they make easy money for basically just sitting around listening to the same Doomer stories and then going by a Script.

I know a girl who studied Psychology, shes all about that "positivity" and "healthy mindset" and "how interesting the human psyche is" - she gets paid 8k a month for standing and sitting around doing evaluations or therapy courses or talking about how certain social constructs are formed. Of course shes a SLUT lmao she already has kids.

But hey shes also married to a Lawyer and lives in a big house in a healthy environment not in a suburb Slum with crime high and people and dogs screaming and barking all day long.

They are usually studying Arts, Media Arts, Finance, Communication, Human Resource Management, Education, Psychology.

I belive most are in Education tbh tons and tons of girls wanting to be Teachers, Professors, basically they have no clue what to do outside school so they stay inside.

Psychology is also something they want because they make easy money for basically just sitting around listening to the same Doomer stories and then going by a Script.

I know a girl who studied Psychology, shes all about that "positivity" and "healthy mindset" and "how interesting the human psyche is" - she gets paid 8k a month for standing and sitting around doing evaluations or therapy courses or talking about how certain social constructs are formed. Of course shes a SLUT lmao she already has kids.

But hey shes also married to a Lawyer and lives in a big house in a healthy environment not in a suburb Slum with crime high and people and dogs screaming and barking all day long.
Average men are mogged in every social aspect (finances, prestige) by those chicks in their useless, abstract cushy meme jobs. Brutal. They feel so superior to us and are encouraged to do so.

I know a girl who studied Psychology, shes all about that "positivity" and "healthy mindset" and "how interesting the human psyche is" - she gets paid 8k a month for standing and sitting around doing evaluations or therapy courses or talking about how certain social constructs are formed.
Nuke this Earth

This has to be sarcasm right, no way these things actually exist.

They sound like graduation thesis titles, which would make some sense I guess. but why would they say I "study" then?

“I went to college!” - plankton

Because women are sub 80 iq
An average woman has a bit lower IQ than an average man. However, it's long been assumed that the men outnumber women in the tails (both very low-intelligence and extremely high intelligence folks). And even women who have a rather high IQ, say 120, and get some of these meme jobs like professional activism or journalism etc. are incapable of independent research, they merely parrot the mainstream nonsense. Regrettably I don't have statistics but anecdotal evidence strongly suggests that the vast number of young women in the West who have political convictions are diehard libtards. Because it's currently the mainstream. It's always been like that, men are more creative and deep-thinking, even though historically of course genuinely strong female scientists or politicians have existed.