Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what Kikes want for our world

AlchemistOfDreams

AlchemistOfDreams

دانش پژوه کیمیاگری
-

@wereq Absolute Nightmarefuel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why does WEF people always talk like super villains? don't they think that it would be in their best interest to be some what liked by the general public :feelskek:

Fucking age restriction when I use incognito.
Kill all jewtube kikes

Why does WEF people always talk like super villains? don't they think that it would be in their best interest to be some what liked by the general public :feelskek:
They want people to get used to being treated like docile sheep.

Fucking age restriction when I use incognito.
Kill all jewtube kikes
Cowardly brainwashed hedonistic complacent NPC population of the West has enabled kikes to tyrannically rule over said NPC population. Its the fault of the NPCs for being stupid and weak.

Good but they should have put the guy living in a pod with 15 other guys like animals. A spacious apartment is too much luxury which the kikes don't think we need.
True. Or maybe this apartment is among the more luxurious ones, where the rent is much higher.

> desensitize your brain
> labor like an abused dog
> contribute to the same society that casts down and dehumanizes your existence

@Rotter can I get a NPNW “woah woah woah we don’t do that around here” meme pretty please? Thank you. :feelscomfy:

> desensitize your brain
> labor like an abused dog
> contribute to the same society that casts down and dehumanizes your existence

@Rotter can I get a NPNW “woah woah woah we don’t do that around here” meme pretty please? Thank you. :feelscomfy:
The Jooz will never get me :feelshmm:

Leftists think this is all a joke. They wont have anything to laugh when it hits thme like a thunderstorm