Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what Jazz Rodger (Elliot's little brother) is doing now...

The way those tiktok boys look at the camera with puckered lips and foid look is so gay and cringe jfl:feelshaha:

he mogs elliot cause he didnt receive incel rice genes, if elliot had sand/latino genes from mother he could easily slay too
"rice genes" are not all bad, even though they tend to be short and have small dicks, there are some things that work in your favor, like big cheekbones

thankfully ER doesnt have to endure this brutal mogging. imagine the torturous hell he would have to experiance if he were still alive..

Elliot really should have went through with the plan to kill his father and stepmother. Should have murdered jazz too. Now they just lord over him with Elliot as a distant memory theyve repressed by now.

What a complete faggot lmao. This is his Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/therealzakr. He even changed his name to avoid his reputation being ruined by his inkwell brother. He does acting now and he's probably pretty fucking rich. This guy has everything going for him. He's a total Chad and mogs Elliot to hell and back, and in every post he makes there's Stacies commenting love hearts jfl.
Brutal geneticrecombinationpill

thankfully ER doesnt have to endure this brutal mogging. imagine the torturous hell he would have to experiance if he were still alive..
Do you think He saw it coming?

To be honest he'd be one of us if he wasn't rich

"The 4th of July of this year was the day I saved my little brother's life from drowning. I went with my family to Antje and Gary Twinn's house, as they always had a 4th of July party. The Bubenheims were there, including Leo and Pollina. So was Vincent Twinn, who had grown up quite fast. The last time I saw him, he was the little kid who looked up to me when I showed him all of my computer games. Now he was just becoming a teenager, with an interest in skateboarding

The party was a pool party, and my brother Jazz had full exposure to the swimming pool. He had already learned how to walk, but he could not swim. At one instance as I was eating lunch, I saw Jazz quickly run off from the adults, completely unattended. I then watched as he curiously examined the water, and then descended into steps of the shallow end of the pool. Before long, he lost his footing on the steps and his whole body sank into the water. Nobody noticed . He was going to drown, I thought with panic. I ran as fast as I could, plunging into the water with my clothes still on, and pulled him out. I asked him how he was doing, and he coughed up some water and told me he felt fine. The only person who saw this happen was a little girl who was swimming in the shallow end. I saved his life, and my brother remembers it to this very day. Every single second of my brother's life, everything that happens to him in the future, will exist because I pulled him out of the water that day "

- P51, My Twisted World

When you're inkwell as a sibling you give all your Chad energy to them, taking the absolute L yourself

Evil always succeeds

ER was no doubt a shitty person, but the catch is that his brother was even worse.

The worst of two evils always wins

Typical tryhard faggot trying to be some edgy model

Peter is very proud of his non-happa Elliot 2.0 :forcedsmile:

CCAM9131-Edit.jpg

CCAM8988-Edit.jpg

CCAM9213-Edit.jpg

CCAM9037-Edit.jpg

Stacy should pray to Elliot every night for saving this NT pretty boy from drowning.

CCAM9238-Edit.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/n8EPnWK-sxg

Last edited:
"The 4th of July of this year was the day I saved my little brother's life from drowning. I went with my family to Antje and Gary Twinn's house, as they always had a 4th of July party. The Bubenheims were there, including Leo and Pollina. So was Vincent Twinn, who had grown up quite fast. The last time I saw him, he was the little kid who looked up to me when I showed him all of my computer games. Now he was just becoming a teenager, with an interest in skateboarding

The party was a pool party, and my brother Jazz had full exposure to the swimming pool. He had already learned how to walk, but he could not swim. At one instance as I was eating lunch, I saw Jazz quickly run off from the adults, completely unattended. I then watched as he curiously examined the water, and then descended into steps of the shallow end of the pool. Before long, he lost his footing on the steps and his whole body sank into the water. Nobody noticed . He was going to drown, I thought with panic. I ran as fast as I could, plunging into the water with my clothes still on, and pulled him out. I asked him how he was doing, and he coughed up some water and told me he felt fine. The only person who saw this happen was a little girl who was swimming in the shallow end. I saved his life, and my brother remembers it to this very day. Every single second of my brother's life, everything that happens to him in the future, will exist because I pulled him out of the water that day "

- P51, My Twisted World
Jfl. He should have let him drown

What a complete faggot lmao. This is his Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/therealzakr. He even changed his name to avoid his reputation being ruined by his inkwell brother. He does acting now and he's probably pretty fucking rich. This guy has everything going for him. He's a total Chad and mogs Elliot to hell and back, and in every post he makes there's Stacies commenting love hearts jfl.
Lets lynch that nigger for ER

He mogs ER, I'd be pissed if my little brother mogged me too

ER made a huge mistake by saving him from drowning