Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what japanese whores are doing instead of increasing the birthrate of their disappearing country

Let japan die out ever since they got nuked they became trannies and sluts. Makes me think the nukes had stuff from the gay bomb that they were making in it

DNW but looks more happa than jap

funny how that japanese feminist looks slightly kikey
The Jews Of The Biden Administration
DNW but looks more happa than jap
I didnt consider that, I just assumed she went studying useless degrees in america and took mannerisms from sjw whales and probably also took refugee dick

I didnt consider that, I just assumed she went studying useless degrees in america and took mannerisms from sjw whales and probably also took refugee dick
shes either not japanese at all or her mother got knocked up by a US marine :chad:

shes either not japanese at all or her mother got knocked up by a US marine :chad:
She is definitely the least japanese thinking/behaving noodle Ive ever seen, I just assumed thats what those liberal study jap whores sound like

Thanks the j00s and ((Americans)) for spreading feminism there after ww2.

BTW, they literally sent a feminist there to rewrite Japanese laws I kid you not lolololol.

funny how that japanese feminist looks slightly kikey
The Jews Of The Biden Administration
That bitch looks like both Phoebe Waller-Bridge (whose Early Life section doesn't mention Jewish ancestry) and Peggy the annoying fat chick in Mad Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back