Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what is wrong with society

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/woman-offers-up-her-virginity-for-auction/news-story/b96a938440847fc42eba2faedbfc2993

>>Grew up in a sheltered Christian household.
>>Sells her virginity in some brothel for 3 million.

Religion is the biggest cope on the planet.

White women can't be religious in 2018. They are all godless.

What the fuck

Virginity is a meme

Society has made this possible. I don't even blame her. if we were in her shoes i bet we would do the same thing

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Society has made this possible. I don't even blame her. if we were in her shoes i bet we would do the same thing

Ofc everyone would do that. But it's ridiculous that she can do such a thing.Who would pay that much money?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

true but women dont understand the ripple on effect it has on society. Shit like this is degenerate and causes society to spiral downwards.

Facade said:
Ofc everyone would do that. But it's ridiculous she can do such a thing.Who would pay that much money?

a rich betabuxx cuck

Facade said:
Ofc everyone would do that. But it's ridiculous she can do such a thing.

It is quit ridiculous. But her religion is much more RIDICULOUS. If she would have just gone to regular school and banged chad we would never have even known about this shit

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
true but women dont understand the ripple on effect it has on society. Shit like this is degenerate and causes society to spiral downwards.

a rich betabuxx cuck

>Shit like this is degenerate and causes society to spiral downwards.

Her parents forcing a strict thousand year old scripture on her did this. She is only leveraging what she can now.

If you are a woman you can easily become millionaire by being a whore.

Society must be destroyed

NutNotBusted said:
If you are a woman you can easily become millionaire by being a whore.

Society must be destroyed

its over

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Sir, you deserve to be tagged for this comment, may I

Cucks must be lynched.