Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what is happening on New Years Eve as you rot alone

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
31NYE KISS 1 f433 articleLarge

inb4 cope but tbh, i wouldn't be happy with them. even if they accepted me, i'm just too different and we couldn't communicate properly. it's like we're a completely different species

this is not surprising of course sex havers are kissing and having sex they do it all the time. what good does getting upset do? bad genetics= no pussy

this is not surprising of course sex havers are kissing and having sex they do it all the time. what good does getting upset do? bad genetics= no pussy
We maybe sub human in appearance...but we are still humans with emotions...

Some of us only remain emotionless as a cope...

If any CHAD OR HTN was in our position....they would fucking ROPE..especially after experiencing the mountain top....so...leave us to be upset

inb4 cope but tbh, i wouldn't be happy with them. even if they accepted me, i'm just too different and we couldn't communicate properly. it's like we're a completely different species
exactly, it's a party we're not invited. Bars and clubs are brutal experiences for a loser in life but western culture promotes these environments as that's 'were the party is at'. Without friends and a loving girlfriend this life is fuckin meaningless. It restricts our lifestyle to 0 because who seriously wants to party by themself, we're completely marginalised from society.

exactly, it's a party we're not invited. Bars and clubs are brutal experiences for a loser in life but western culture promotes these environments as that's 'were the party is at'. Without friends and a loving girlfriend this life is fuckin meaningless. It restricts our lifestyle to 0 because who seriously wants to party by themself, we're completely marginalised from society.
Fuck society....would love to see times Square engulfed in flames...and whereverr else chads and normies with their girlfriends are en camped while we rotting away...

Incels only have friends with other incels...cause normies would just be around to use us for whatever....

Even forrest Gump could of got laid by a prostitute back in 1994 for new years...in 2024?? Incels are no longer on the menu. Maybe 4s and 5s are with crackhead prostitutes

I will never have that.