Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what is going on, guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-

No effort needed to be thin or good looking in some way. Just lay back and perform eugenics and sort out every dude who cant cause tingles.

Tl;dw? Summarize please.

Tl;dw? Summarize please.
Foid judges and swipes men's pictures on tinder in a millisecond, she left swipes over 90%, doesn't look into the profile at all.

Foid judges and swipes men's pictures on tinder in a millisecond, she left swipes over 90%, doesn't look into the profile at all.
Who looks inside profile? The message of this video is that fat 1/10 subhuman woman gets to choose and be picky about it

Sometimes, holes mistakenly swipe right on non chad and when that guy sees it, he rejoices and messages her but his hope gets crushed by narcissist holes quickly who told him they swiped on him by mistake.

350-400lb landwhale swipes left through dozens of men on tinder within 30 seconds.
meanwhile, I'm swiping on these thots with my chadfish and getting a like every 2nd slut.
Feels good when the gender is reverse and I stand them up. Foids don't like to be rejected

It is indeed over beyond any comprehension

I bet the guys she swiped right on are really funny and smart