Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what inceldom is doing to mfer... can't even rent a room because of foid in another room...

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
So I got evicted from my rented apartment days ago after what happened... I was looking for a new one but there's literally no choice, the room and apartment market is fucked up today. Either way, I also looked around for rooms but with 2-3 people max (including me). So I visited one such apartment with 2 rooms, one being for 2 people and a couple was leaving it and I was thinking of moving in there and the other being a single person room. So the apartment was alright, I could live there, it's top floor, no neighbours around my walls, that's great, however...

...the other room was being rented to a foid. She was there when I was visiting the apartment. She was somewhat attractive, pretty cute, about my height (JFL). And I just know I couldn't live one on one with a foid like that, with our rooms only separated by bathroom (she would hear my loud farts on the toilette). My assburger would be horrible for both of us, my awkwardness, my inceldom. SHe would probably realize how weird I am and how weirdly I live, etc. and report me to police for not feeling safe or whatever. I would probably get evicted again, for nothing, or beaten up, or humiliated, whatever the case may be. It's so over. My mind is so fucked up, I can't function properly.

So I got evicted from my rented apartment days ago after what happened... I was looking for a new one but there's literally no choice, the room and apartment market is fucked up today. Either way, I also looked around for rooms but with 2-3 people max (including me). So I visited one such apartment with 2 rooms, one being for 2 people and a couple was leaving it and I was thinking of moving in there and the other being a single person room. So the apartment was alright, I could live there, it's top floor, no neighbours around my walls, that's great, however...

...the other room was being rented to a foid. She was there when I was visiting the apartment. She was somewhat attractive, pretty cute, about my height (JFL). And I just know I couldn't live one on one with a foid like that, with our rooms only separated by bathroom (she would hear my loud farts on the toilette). My assburger would be horrible for both of us, my awkwardness, my inceldom. SHe would probably realize how weird I am and how weirdly I live, etc. and report me to police for not feeling safe or whatever. I would probably get evicted again, for nothing, or beaten up, or humiliated, whatever the case may be. It's so over. My mind is so fucked up, I can't function properly.
Buy your own apartment

Sharing a bathroom with a foid ain't great

pro is maybe 1 day you can ascend with her, if you're lucky

Sounds like potential lifefuel ngl

Stop being weird nigga :feelssus:

Sounds like potential lifefuel ngl

Stop being weird nigga :feelssus:
NOTHING is lifefuel in such situation if yo ugly like me nigga!
I'm a shoot up some place and make people heads swell bigga!
I go crazy when I flick my motherfucking finger trigga!
I got some money but I'm not looking for a gold digga!

NOTHING is lifefuel in such situation if yo ugly like me nigga!
I'm a shoot up some place and make people heads swell bigga!
I go crazy when I flick my motherfucking finger trigga!
I got some money but I'm not looking for a gold digga!
Imagining this right now in a polish accent :feelskek: