Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is what I will look like if I gymcelled.

Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
Betacuck face on a roided frame.This guy doesn't even look intimidating even with 50 pounds of muscle.JFL at retards on looksmax telling me to pack on muscles when I told them I look too beta with timid features.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 196
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 201
He looks Natural. JFL if you think thats Roids :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

This scream "I'm compensating", glad I gave up gymcelling it's useless as a truecel, I just work out at home to keep fit

This scream "I'm compensating", glad I gave up gymcelling it's useless as a truecel, I just work out at home to keep fit
Exactly!besides he is a Manlet.He would always look as if he is compensating for his subhumanity in a gym.

Me after gymmaxxing.

Bloatmaxx, the extreme fat will cover any beta features

Betacuck face on a roided frame.This guy doesn't even look intimidating even with 50 pounds of muscle.JFL at retards on looksmax telling me to pack on muscles when I told them I look too beta with timid features.

Well at least he looks like a chill dude to hang around

You just do calisthenics exercises?

Still unmanly despite maxxed wrists

Me gymmaxxed and tattoomaxxed be like (btw this guy is not virgin as far as I know)

Gymcel

Last edited:
Who cares if he doesn't look intimidating? He's strong and healthy. People are less likely to fuck with him.

I'm never going to gymmaxx tbh , i have a small frame

I'm teramogged by this mid-tier normie, op.

Take off glasses, get punched in the face a few times, get scratched up, go bald becuse that hair sucks, try to grow veard look ugly and scary and muscular instead of cucky and muscular.

He does have great muscles though

gymcelling is cope

He's natty but it still looks over 4 him

You just do calisthenics exercises?
Pretty much yea, push ups, pull-ups the basics. No need for anything more fancy than that if you're a manlet and a framelet like me.

Pretty much yea, push ups, pull-ups the basics. No need for anything more fancy than that if you're a manlet and a framelet like me.
The problem i have with bodyweight only is that it's not very good for strength. It good for basic strength and resistance but not really good for higher than bodyweight str. But anyways it's all useless for a truecel manlet sperg.

brutal, redpill cope disproven once again

If you cant gymcell for looks then do It for personal defense.