Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is what I truly think of women

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of women

Last edited:
I see your a man of the culture as well. Based:feelsYall:
Ob1z61f857i51

29 yo judicial advisor shot 04
the only good woman is a dead woman.
:feelsokman:

this must to be on must-to-read

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of womenThis is what I truly think of women
Pussied out, huh? :feelshaha:
I see your a man of the culture as well. Based:feelsYall:

:feelsokman:
this must to be on must-to-read
Mods are asleep :feelsdevil:

Based AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA posting