Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what I have to deal with ( part 2)

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Im waiting for my class to start and there is this couple next to me, there laughing and kissing. im here all alone, no friends nor gf

Attachments

• 20180406_131946.jpg
    20180406_131946.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 113
Let them nevER forget you

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about other lives except for imagining looking like a model or a chad?

get used to it. there will always be cuoples who want to rub their happiness in your face

shaky beta picture

smoke weed

That photo is exactly why I dropped out of school.

It's not enough that they were born privileged, they have to flaunt it in front of everyone. They deserve to be shot.

Fortunately, I don't have to witness this. There are no couples in my school because we don't have any girls. It's a technical school.

This is so brutal. I'm always unlucky enough to be next to couples.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about other lives except for imagining looking like a model or a chad?

Same here.

how old are you is this highschool?

That photo is exactly why I dropped out of school.

Its why I left university for a while, outside of failing a few courses, basically everything was going wrong in my life. I was even thinking about maybe doing a mass shooting lol, left for my own good, will go back and finish my degree a few years from now.

Its why I left university for a while, outside of failing a few courses, basically everything was going wrong in my life. I was even thinking about maybe doing a mass shooting lol, left for my own good, will go back and finish my degree a few years from now.
I don't blame you dude, being constantly reminded of what you're missing out on can take a toll on you.
Good luck, hope you manage to pull through.

Im waiting for my class to start and there is this couple next to me, there laughing and kissing. im here all alone, no friends nor gf

They're sitting on the floor like dogs. At least you have enough pride to be standing.

The guy is dressed like a bum.

Are there no foreign students at that university you can befriend and help acclimate to your country? If so have you tried asking these students what they're studying and what they think of the country/university to start a friendship?

That's how I plan on escaping.

I wasn't going to say anything, but your comment sort of triggered me. You can't relate to something like this because you're not an incel. You're just a normie who comes on this site for the Lols and to spend his time. I've seen your picture, and although I admit you're not getting any staceys, you're more than capable of getting an ethnic or a below average white girl with your current looks. You don't belong here, man. You'd benefit the most from places like lookism. Unfortunately, this place is filled with guys who think they're incel because their 9 out of 10 crush -- who they never talked to -- got a boyfriend who looks better than they do. And this is your case. "Woe is me, Stacey doesn't want me.. it's over".

WTF. Pictures like that really get to me.